FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG (CLOSED)

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
User avatar
Hanzz
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby Hanzz » Sat May 24, 2014 1:01 am

META_mahn wrote:Just so you know:
I was notified by Hanzz today.

Yeah...
The RPG is DEAD.


???
Wtf you talking about...
if with DEAD you mean ALL PLAYERS WILL DIE then its correct.
otherwise you're going banana apeshit :|
META_mahn
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Sat May 24, 2014 2:00 am

Okay...
Rewrite:
The RPG is on hiatus until Hanzz sorts out his schedule. Until then, the RPG will have no sessions.
Still go on IRC at the same time tomorrow to see if Hanzz sorted stuff out. It's Saturday, people should have time.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
Servalarian
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby Servalarian » Sat May 24, 2014 2:04 pm

META_mahn wrote:Okay...
Rewrite:
The RPG is on hiatus until Hanzz sorts out his schedule. Until then, the RPG will have no sessions.
Still go on IRC at the same time tomorrow to see if Hanzz sorted stuff out. It's Saturday, people should have time.

Okay. I can go on tonight, and Sunday. Possible Monday. Will we have a sesh on Monday because of Memorial day?
This is for SERVIA!!!
META_mahn
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Sat May 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Servalarian wrote:
META_mahn wrote:Okay...
Rewrite:
The RPG is on hiatus until Hanzz sorts out his schedule. Until then, the RPG will have no sessions.
Still go on IRC at the same time tomorrow to see if Hanzz sorted stuff out. It's Saturday, people should have time.

Okay. I can go on tonight, and Sunday. Possible Monday. Will we have a sesh on Monday because of Memorial day?

We prob will, but it might just be us visiting a Fed graveyard for sort of a Memorial Day event.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
Servalarian
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby Servalarian » Sat May 24, 2014 2:17 pm

META_mahn wrote:
Servalarian wrote:
META_mahn wrote:Okay...
Rewrite:
The RPG is on hiatus until Hanzz sorts out his schedule. Until then, the RPG will have no sessions.
Still go on IRC at the same time tomorrow to see if Hanzz sorted stuff out. It's Saturday, people should have time.

Okay. I can go on tonight, and Sunday. Possible Monday. Will we have a sesh on Monday because of Memorial day?

We prob will, but it might just be us visiting a Fed graveyard for sort of a Memorial Day event.

Ok.
This is for SERVIA!!!
META_mahn
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Sat May 24, 2014 2:58 pm

I will continue to try and think of encounters and planets to write. If I find the inspiration to.
Next up...
ICY SHITLAND
Hint: First thing you need to do is to hunt Alpha Wolves for pelts to make fur coats so you can survive in the shitland. :twisted:
For balance every wolf drops a pelt. Every player needs one.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
Servalarian
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby Servalarian » Sat May 24, 2014 3:18 pm

META_mahn wrote:I will continue to try and think of encounters and planets to write. If I find the inspiration to.
Next up...
ICY SHITLAND
Hint: First thing you need to do is to hunt Alpha Wolves for pelts to make fur coats so you can survive in the shitland. :twisted:
For balance every wolf drops a pelt. Every player needs one.

I LOVE ICY SHITLANDS! :D
This is for SERVIA!!!
META_mahn
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Sat May 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Servalarian wrote:
META_mahn wrote:I will continue to try and think of encounters and planets to write. If I find the inspiration to.
Next up...
ICY SHITLAND
Hint: First thing you need to do is to hunt Alpha Wolves for pelts to make fur coats so you can survive in the shitland. :twisted:
For balance every wolf drops a pelt. Every player needs one.

I LOVE ICY SHITLANDS! :D

oh and by the way...
there's a miniboss.
HAVE FUN

Just to help make it easier on you guys...
Proposed Mechanic:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16tD ... TtDHg/edit


Also Hanzz we need the ship sheet. Unless if we are using the old ship sheet.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
META_mahn
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Sat May 24, 2014 10:42 pm

SESSION IN SOON
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
Servalarian
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby Servalarian » Sat May 24, 2014 10:45 pm

META_mahn wrote:SESSION IN SOON

BAD GRAMMAR!
(Sorry I'm a grammar Nazi)
I'll be there!
This is for SERVIA!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fredmonta and 6 guests