Modded FTL Live Streaming... Mod requests needed...

Share and discuss FTL-related videos here.
Discordwolf
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:34 am

Modded FTL Live Streaming... Mod requests needed...

Postby Discordwolf » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:14 am

I am a mod for a live streamer that plays FTL monday-thrusday sometimes friday and saturday from 7pm EST to about 11pm EST at Twitch.tv/Pandatron76 if you are a mod maker and would like to see your mod get played make a short post to this topic detailing what your mod does and a link to it's forum post...
Discordwolf
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:34 am

Re: Modded FTL Live Streaming... Mod requests needed...

Postby Discordwolf » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:42 am

We are still looking for mods
User avatar
5thHorseman
Posts: 1672
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:29 am
Location: On the bridge of The Potential
Contact:

Re: Modded FTL Live Streaming... Mod requests needed...

Postby 5thHorseman » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:13 am

For some reason I either missed your first post or thought it said something about not wanting to do just ship mods. But as I don't see that now, let me suggest to you my 3 mods:

  • The Potential, a ship with 80 power (to start!) but precious little else. See how underpowered an overpowered ship can be!
  • The Pyro, burn 'em and board 'em!
  • The Asteroid, for when you're sick of shuffling your 4 boarders through a 3-man medbay.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
Discordwolf
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:34 am

Re: Modded FTL Live Streaming... Mod requests needed...

Postby Discordwolf » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:32 pm

5thHorseman wrote:For some reason I either missed your first post or thought it said something about not wanting to do just ship mods. But as I don't see that now, let me suggest to you my 3 mods:

  • The Potential, a ship with 80 power (to start!) but precious little else. See how underpowered an overpowered ship can be!
  • The Pyro, burn 'em and board 'em!
  • The Asteroid, for when you're sick of shuffling your 4 boarders through a 3-man medbay.


Your 3 mods have been played already during a ship mod week that was done... you should be able to find them being played at http://www.twitch.tv/pandatron76/profile/pastBroadcasts
User avatar
5thHorseman
Posts: 1672
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:29 am
Location: On the bridge of The Potential
Contact:

Re: Modded FTL Live Streaming... Mod requests needed...

Postby 5thHorseman » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Discordwolf wrote:Your 3 mods have been played already during a ship mod week that was done... you should be able to find them being played at http://www.twitch.tv/pandatron76/profile/pastBroadcasts


Sweet! Thanks (and sorry :) )

I don't go to Twitch very much but I should set up a search bookmark there like I have in YouTube.

...and now I remember why. Their search is terrible. I looked through your videos by eye and didn't see any that looked like the one (or ones) and there doesn't seem to be an by-broadcaster search options.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
Ora_unit_SR388
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:41 pm
Location: Aperture Science laboratories
Contact:

Re: Modded FTL Live Streaming... Mod requests needed...

Postby Ora_unit_SR388 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:03 pm

If you want to you can try out a mod I am working on at the moment.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16996

Any of BrotherShogo's mods are good, but I am to laizy to dig up links.
Image
UltraMantis
Posts: 2141
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Re: Modded FTL Live Streaming... Mod requests needed...

Postby UltraMantis » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Panda's and Twinge's are probably the funnest FTL streams you will see on Twitch. I do recommend people check them out.

As for mods, we should have a list of favourite FTL mods soon. The current nominees are all good stuff, and i think we're about finished collecting them.
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
Discordwolf
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:34 am

Re: Modded FTL Live Streaming... Mod requests needed...

Postby Discordwolf » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:27 am

UltraMantis wrote:Panda's and Twinge's are probably the funnest FTL streams you will see on Twitch. I do recommend people check them out.

As for mods, we should have a list of favourite FTL mods soon. The current nominees are all good stuff, and i think we're about finished collecting them.


yes darktwinge is a great streamer as well.. he is also a mod in panda's stream along side of me
Terminus
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:36 pm
Location: Second Foundation

Re: Modded FTL Live Streaming... Mod requests needed...

Postby Terminus » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:09 am

The Dynalium

I just need to see how someone else plays this mod, and determine if it needs to be changed any more.
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests