FTL Modding Compendium

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Jumbocarrot0

FTL Modding Compendium

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:57 am

I've already posted this on the FTL Discord, so I should probably post it here to.

Link to Modding Compendium

This compendium is designed to be an upgrade of the master mod list. Not only will it be updated for new mods, but it has also been expanded to include new sections, such as modding tools.
If you have any suggestion about what could be added to the compendium, feel free to tell me about them.
Enjoy!
Last edited by Jumbocarrot0 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jumbocarrot0

Re: FTL Modding Compendium

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:35 am

Major update

Firstly, the compendium now has fancy banners for each category in the mod archive.
More importantly, I've added some new sections to the modding compendium that should help with finding new mods.

One is a mod creators section, allowing you to find mods made by creators you might like in one place.

The other is a mod showcasing section. This section showcases one random mod from the mod archive, cycling through new mods every few days. This section is designed to introduce new mods to users.

As always, ask me if you have any questions.
BrenTenkage

Re: FTL Modding Compendium

Postby BrenTenkage » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:50 pm

thoughts on the creators, maybe add a small blurb of what to expect from their style

Like Arfy: Can expect interesting weapon concept and designs

Bren: Did it for Fun, retired modder, his ships may not be balanced but can be fun

Stuff like tha
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269