This will work with Advanced Edition (1), and with overhaul mods: Arsenal+ (2), Captain's Edition (3), Captain's Remix (4), sM Polish Kit (5), Insurrection (6), and Multiverse (7).
Three levels of ship power are available: weak (8), normal (9) and strong (10) ships.
The autoships switch (11) will allow to generate unmanned ships with some probability.
The color shields switch (12) replaces standard shields with multi-colored ones.
Check the ENG checkbox (13) to play in English or RUS (14) to play in Russian (only for vanilla or Arsenal+).
Click on the unicorn (15) to switch to Full Random mode, in which all the differences between ship classes are erased. Click again to switch to Mixed Random mode, in which type A ships are generated according to the classic scheme, type C - according to Full Random, and type B - according to a random scheme.
Checkbox Up folder (16) tells the output file to appear in the folder above. You can copy the generator folder to your mods folder and generate a set of ships right there in it.
Checkboxes Forced medbay/clonbay (17) and Forced sensors/doors (18) give you free systems if not enough money to generate them.
Check the Hyperspace checkbox (19) if you are using it in the game. This will allow you to generate additional sets of ships (from 1 to 5), to change their amount, click on the number (20).
You can move the Lanius icon (21) left/right to indicate how many ships will use the procedural generation of hull colors instead of the pre-drawn ones. Procedural color generation can dramatically increase ship generation times!
After selecting the desired settings, click the Generate button. The program status will change to generating... Upon reaching 100%, the output file will appear in the generator folder (or in the folder above depending on your settings).
More settings and detailed instructions can be found in the file FTL_RSG_Data\StreamingAssets\FTL-source\data\0.help_for_using.txt
KBA3u for this tool
mr_easy_money for help with code and translation into English
rannl for hull images
splette and MantisManMike for highres shields images
DOWNLOAD for Windows: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qMHWCs ... XrrMejlqg6
DOWNLOAD for Linux: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oKUQzV ... WcmQnf_rf8
Code: Select all
- Added Mixed Random mode
- Fixed some minor bugs
- +1 reactor for ships with a backup battery
- Fixed Adv. FTL navigation in hyperspace mode
- Added support for Multiverse overhaul
- Added the ability to procedurally generate ship hulls layer by layer with random colors
- Added Linux support
- Some optimizations
- Added support for Multiverse (WIP)
- Added support for ARS 1.28
- Added support for Hyperspace
- Fixed freezing when creating the output file
- Fixed freezing when it was impossible to choose the right weapons
- Clear fonts and new program icon
- Percentage status view
- Added hexagonal color shields by MantisManMike
- Fixed some missed doors
- Add Forced medbay/clonbay/sensors/doors checkboxes
- Fixed some bugs
- Some balance tweak
- Added Up folder checkbox
- Added "X" to checkboxes to help colorblinders
- The same augments can no longer appear on the same ship
Screenshots of some possible ships: