sM Polish Kit: Insurrection v1.6 [CE Support + Modules]

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
slowriderxcorps

Re: sM Polish Kit: Insurrection v1.2 [CE Support + Modules]

Postby slowriderxcorps » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:55 pm

I could definitely do this.. the problem however is that right out of the EP's archive file, the tracks are much louder than the actual FTL soundtrack and so once they kick in, they will drown out most everything else going on and that isn't desirable. Sadly the only way to get about this is to manually reduce the volume of all the tracks in something like Audacity, as there do not appear to be any kind of XML parameters attributed to the music file identifiers that has an effect on their overall volume.
Celepito

Postby Celepito » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:22 pm

I have got the problem that the fleet Dely module doesn´t work as well as the custom fleet delay event mod. The crew portrait mod doesn´t either and I have no idea how to fix this. (Got CE installed too) Can somebody help me?
slowriderxcorps

Postby slowriderxcorps » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:28 pm

Fleet Delay's support at the moment has been discontinued while I try to sort out tiny details observed from watching others streaming it, as well as battling an annoyance in being persistently tired lately. I can probably get it working again, but it won't be a priority for now. As for Crew Portraits, what's your Mod Load Order? I've not seen how that mod is created, but I'm assuming so long as it's loaded after most things, it should work.
Celepito

Postby Celepito » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Good to know about the delay module I will wait. For the portrait mod I tried every position, but it wasn´t priority, I just wanted to know if there is a soulution. If not then don´t worry, it´s not important
Zealous Zoltan

Postby Zealous Zoltan » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:48 pm

First off, thanks for an amazing mod compilation. It adds so much fun, varied content, while still being well-balanced and retaining the spirit of the vanilla game.

Just a couple of very minor bugs to report:

1) In the AWM Roulette Mode mod, the Fed C has its cloaking in the same room as the med/clone bay. It should be room 2, instead of 1, I think.

2) I don't think this has any affect in game, but the weaponBlueprint for MISSILES_2_PLAYER_PLASMA has an empty stunChance instead of zero.

Keep up the great work.

ZZ
slowriderxcorps

Postby slowriderxcorps » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Thank you for the heads-up on FederationC, that should now be working as planned. I'm not sure how it messed up like that in the first place.
slowriderxcorps

Re: sM Polish Kit: Insurrection v1.3 [CE Support + Modules]

Postby slowriderxcorps » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:55 pm

After what feels like about two months of constant minor additions across the board (and most likely actually /was/ two months), I've managed to bring the version number for Insurrection up to One-Point-Three. A small selection of new weaponry and variants, as well as all-new events for the Homeworlds sectors, some augment changes and additions, a plethora of bugfixes and starting loadout alterations make up the additions to the repertoire. The OP has now been updated to much more accurately reflect these changes and additions.

From here on out... I guess I can go almost any direction. I should maybe actually release the Long Haul shipmod officially while I'm at it, even if it's not particularly impressive to play.
Gencool

Postby Gencool » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:28 pm

I'm now officially hooked on this mod.
ImageImageImage
- Gencool (aka Puppetsquid) -- I make weird stuff
ZackDaBoss13

Postby ZackDaBoss13 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:32 am

how do i download insurrection, and the augmented weapons mods?
slowriderxcorps

Postby slowriderxcorps » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:10 pm

ZackDaBoss13 wrote:how do i download insurrection, and the augmented weapons mods?

They're all in the main download for the 'kit. I keep everything in one place so that it's easier to keep a hold of the latest version of any and every aspect of the mod.