FTL Captain's Edition 1.308/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.308

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Sepheris

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.269/Inf 1.267/EL 1.266

Postby Sepheris » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:24 am

So, having played around a bit, I can now confirm that loading CE and the resources in the correct order (resources then CE) has FTL fail to progress beyond the initial loading screen, but loading them the wrong way (CE then resources) will load me to the main menu and let me get to the ship select screen on a new game before everything just freezes up.

At this point, I've practically given up on getting this mod to work for me again.
Sleeper Service

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.27/Inf 1.27/EL 1.266

Postby Sleeper Service » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:22 pm

Very odd. But it seems to work for the general public, so the problem is probably on your end. You could always try to make a clean FTL and SMM install and try from scratch with a bare bone set of mods first; only adding more stuff once you got the base mods to work.

I took some time to run a quick integration pass on everything. EL now features some very rare legendary prefixes, there will eventually be more of those, maybe there'll even be one for each individual weapon at some point.

CE Resource Pack 1.27
- "SIMULATION COMPLETE" image corrected
- Improved Crystal sounds by Noobjuice integrated

CE Update 1.27
- "Improved Crystal Sounds" mod by Noobjuice integrated
- Bad IDs of some trade goods fixed
- Fixed: Gaining Intel on the fleet through questionably methods speeding up the fleet instead of delaying it
- Fixed a possible crash cause in "factory of colossal proportions" event ?
- General spell checking by Analytalica

EL Texture Pack 1.27
- Changes of CE 1.27 integrated

CE Endless Loot 1.27 for CE and CE Endless Loot 1.27 for CE Infinite
- "Improved Crystal Sounds" mod by noobjuice integrated
- A bunch of unique "Legendary" prefixes added
- Some balancing changes

Also: I finally learned how git works, more or less. There is a new spell checking repository online now, and I'll push my version changes and pull the spell-checked files on a regular basis, probably each time I update. So if you want certain typos corrected or just like to help out with spell checking then you can do that directly on github now:
https://github.com/sleeper-service-CE/F ... cking-2015
Knightmarez

Postby Knightmarez » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 pm

That git hub is awesome! I'll help with that when i can soon. Love all the hard work. Also contact me on steam mate! :D
slowriderxcorps

Postby slowriderxcorps » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:23 pm

Oh man, and just as I was making progress on manually sifting through the CE files myself to see what I could fix. I had only a few event files left to go through (Slug, Ships, Zoltan, and that NewEvents one). I'll see what I can do with shipping my findings to the GitHub when I get the chance.
el Rago

Postby el Rago » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:25 pm

Hi Sleeper

did you update CE INF to 1.27? the start page still lists CE INF as 1.267, but the topic title says otherwise

NM
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:20 pm

I just uncovered this one, but I once jumped to a solar flare in CE Infinite and a Rock ship tried to board me. I used my teleport disruptor and the event told me "The Rocks, seeing their teleporter not working, decide to use brute force instead!"

I hit continue, expecting a Rock ship to turn up with a teleport and a 5-year cloak (in Sector 1... because why not? I encountered a vintage Rebel ship with dual lasers and a burst scatter and a 15 second cloak for some reason) and... nothing happens. I exit the solar flare without any combat whatsoever. No ship turned up to oppose me. Strange.
SgtFrog

Postby SgtFrog » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:32 am

How long should it take to load up everything (CE, CE Infinite, Music Addon, Endless Loot, everything!) I ask because I tried...and Slipstream got stuck on Endless Loot. Not frozen, just stuck. Or at least it looked like it was stuck.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:28 am

Hey you know that event where the Slugs shut off your medical system because they detected radiation coming from it? Well that hasn't been updated for CE (mostly because people don't like Slug sectors I guess and don't know much about the events there) because even though I had a teleport disruptor, it didn't stop Slugs beaming onboard to disable my medbay.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:05 am

Ok, found something very interesting involving those combat augments and their reactor draining powers...

If you have a Backup Battery and it gets hacked, once the hack is over, you gain your power bars back. All of them. So that means your augment won't cost anything. Haven't tried a 3-power augment and then getting the Battery hacked. Maybe it'll give me a reactor bar instead, then give all of them back.