FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG (CLOSED)

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
jeffg10

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby jeffg10 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:55 pm

- TIME LOG -
Our last productive session was 5 - 18 - 2014, and i would barely call fixing a ships engine for a whole session "Productive" but i digress, that date is just a smidge bit short of exactly 2 months of inactivity. and as you know last session we decided to re-boot FTL BoP and we haven't even had a start up session to introduce the characters yet!
not a SINGLE character has been introduced because we are stuck in a void between the old and the new game.
so what i ask of you is to look at your calendars and tell us every single date you are free for the rest of the year on a month by month basis till we can get the RP running smooth again. example, now that i have my internet back and i am moved into my new house i am free for the rest of the month.
Edit- feel free to PM me with any questions you have and i will forward them to meta / hanzz / try and answer them if possible. the only reason i am suddenly instating the RP equivalent of martial law is that meta and hanzz seem to be getting nothing done. (no offence to either of you guys, your both awesome people it's just, nothing is getting done during the only time we may be able to get stuff done)
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:23 pm

My free dates (unless otherwise stated in advance)-
Every Saturday with the exclusion of this upcoming Saturday.

Sorry, incredibly busy right now, which goes against the natural order of things.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:34 am

I'm available every single day of the week for the next few months on the normal after 8:00 GMT-3 Basis, since thats the time when i can login and play.

I got rid of those days i can't show up as i now will be doing exercices every single day each morning instead of on some days for more time (which is better for me) and my noon/afternoon will be spent on school/studying, so on nights i'll be free.

For the next two/three months i'll follow that, after that my lil' sister will be born (yay!) and i'll have to change my callendars.

RESUMING - I'm free for most of the nights in the next few months.

- Hanshu Aldebaran "Reborn" Deadheart of the Darkness; Former Hans Altherin Novaterm Slagthorn Fallenheart of the Limbo
Servalarian

Postby Servalarian » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:17 pm

Meta, how goes Exthrisar IV?
This is for SERVIA!!!
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:53 pm

So, it is dead?

Oh well, thats what i feared...

From this day on...

FTL - BIRD OF PREY

IS OFFICIALLY OVER

I may begin it over, who knows? if i get support this time and active members, i may.
jeffg10

Postby jeffg10 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:14 am

i now have an RP of my own: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26404 so if you still need some fancy RP action after the sadness that was this fantastic RP closing then head on over to my RP and make an application! :)
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Sun May 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Guess what...

Captain Hans is back.