Did I find the "Secret Ship"? (Spoiler)

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
Speg

Did I find the "Secret Ship"? (Spoiler)

Postby Speg » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Is it the crystal one? I just got the game yesterday and played for about 4 hours. I noticed that someone on here was talking about a "secret ship"...is this the one I already got? Just curious.
agigabyte

Re: Did I find the "Secret Ship"? (Spoiler)

Postby agigabyte » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Speg wrote:Is it the crystal one? I just got the game yesterday and played for about 4 hours. I noticed that someone on here was talking about a "secret ship"...is this the one I already got? Just curious.

Yep. You, like me, got really lucky.
Speg

Postby Speg » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Wow, I guess it really was lucky then. I think the guys who made this game did a really good job. Best space game I've played since Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday :P
KeronCyst

Postby KeronCyst » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:00 am

That's pretty amazing. I've put in several dozens of hours at the very least and haven't gotten it (unlocked everything else, though, and nearly all Type B's, too)!
The Dwarf

Postby The Dwarf » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:01 pm

I had to have a few dozen runs, win with all ships (including Engi B!) and wander for hours before getting it.
You really were lucky !
YumItsTasty

Postby YumItsTasty » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:17 pm

I got the crystal ship after roughly 150 hours of gameplay and I spent at least 30 hours on optimized crystal-hunt runs ;)
Then again, there was no quest beacon once you arrived in the rock homeworld, back then :roll: