Maybe I'm Just a Bit Bold

General discussion about the game.
Bitb22

Maybe I'm Just a Bit Bold

Postby Bitb22 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 pm

I think a Coop system would be very do-able! Hear me out. I am imagining 3 options.

1. One ship, half the crew members- imagine simply allowing a second person to join and have joint control on systems and splitting control of the crew. First player defaults on pilot, but who ever is pilot should be able to chose where the ship goes. I could go in further, but that's the basics

2. Two ships- This game is really well balanced, and continues to become more balanced. I think a coop mode would need either a limit on synergizing weapons or combining shields between ships. It would be awesome to be able to go to the other person's ship and put out their fire/ fix their hull. The best part would be risking your crew to save your game/partner's ship. I think it would be cool if you could send your crew as a last stand and try and finish with 1 ship. Essentially number turns into number 1.

3. A coop ship system- This would be like a "batman" and "robin" like scenario, a side kick ship. This one would be pretty much on the developers, but I think all 3 of these modes would be awesome, and they aren't outlandish.

I know this game is a single player focus, but let "batman" bring "robin," whatever vision is it that you have. I am the youngest in my family, growing up video games that had coop always outlasted the others because sharing experiences allows communities to truly grow and stay alive.
Gecimen

Re: Maybe I'm Just a Bit Bold

Postby Gecimen » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:00 am

I can never find people to play coop with me in other games but still this sounds like a fun idea.