The Engi Conspiracy!

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Captain_Rainbow

Re: The Engi Conspiracy!

Postby Captain_Rainbow » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:14 am

I completely support this theory, the Engi should burn. And I shall hold the torch in this battle.
CAPTAIN RAINBOW WILL HOLD THE TORCH!
HeadHunter

Postby HeadHunter » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:18 pm

You cannot defeat The Metal.
The Metal will live on.

The Rock tried to defeat The Metal. They FAILED, and they were struck to the ground!

The Mantis tried to defeat The Metal. They FAILED, and they were dashed to the ground!

The Slug tried to defeat The Metal. They FAILED, and they were assaulted to the ground!

The Zoltan tried to defeat The Metal. They FAILED, and they were power-slammed to the ground!

The Crystal tried to defeat The Metal. They FAILED, and they were locked down to the ground!

You cannot defeat The Metal.
The Metal will live on.
FTLChangeMahLife

Postby FTLChangeMahLife » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:07 am

I'm Jessura Venatura, and this is... CONSPIRACY THEORY

I came out here today to meet a woman who claims she is part engi, able to communicate with the engi collective and recieve their knowledge.

Woman: I'm about to start communicating with them, silence please.

Woman: You exist, humans, because we allow it...
You continue your existence, because we maintain it...
You will become our disciples, because we demand it...
Or you will perish, because we have no use for you any longer...

Will Jessura Venatura uncover the evil conspiracy of the Engi controlling the universe? Find out more, at elev- OH GOD THEY'RE HERE, SAVE YOURSELVES! I DON'T WANNA DIIIIEEEE-*SPLAT*
*Machine crackling*
Blazeboyfire

Postby Blazeboyfire » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:24 pm

*Crackling* Uhg I am nearly dead I found this old computer while dragging myself to safety... I have retrieved information About the Engi It is very complicated The Secret is *CCCSSSHHHH* Transmission Ended

NEW TRANSMISSSION
Running Anti-secret.Engi.Exe

iM aM SoRrY tHe TrAnSmIsSiOn AbOvE Is FaKe pLeAsE IgNoRe It
Kierany9

Postby Kierany9 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Why I do believe the Engi have already infiltrated our world with the help of the secret Illuminati. If there is evidence linking these two malicious entities, I will keep you informed!
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:10 am

Kierany9 wrote:Why I do believe the Engi have already infiltrated our world with the help of the secret Illuminati. If there is evidence linking these two malicious entities, I will keep you informed!

Screw the Illuminati, they're a joke. It's Google I'm worried about.

...This explains so much about Youtube nowadays...
Spiderbox

Postby Spiderbox » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:05 pm

**TRANSMISSION START

this is a message to Mr.Mafia and conspiracy belivers
i am human but i have been dubed spiderbox by a mantis brotherhood i i shall go with that name i have been reaserching the engi for the past month this is what i found.

i am currently reserching any known weaknesses i havent been able to find any main weaknesses thought i may have a flaw in there system.
if the engi are not fully made out of organic matter what is powering their artifical systems?

and if there is somthing powering them can we shut it down?

yes, we can with a hand held Ion Device we may be able to shut them down from a distance
the ownly problem is how do we create this?

i will scout out the outlining federations zoltan outpost to see if there is any scientist who can help our cause

I also have discoverd somthing from reading throught some older zoltan holobooks

Though their home systems are known, the origins of the emotionless Engi are a mystery; it's known that the majority of their bodies are made from trillions of nanomachines, and that they can adopt different shapes, though the majority of them generally stay in humanoid forms

this means that the nanos of an engi can replicate any non organic material

i will also look into the limits on this ability thought for the mean time any tech could be an engi so stay safe my friends

i have uploaded a picture of an engi in human form the detail is questionable but is clear it is an engi

and as a private msg to Mr.Mafia i would like to ask if there are any spaces for a scientist open in your main team you need people you can trust in these dark days
-spiderbox signing off

**TRANSMISSION ENDED
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:05 am

This is ... tain... agigabyte of the GNS... vincible! We have b... ttacked by the Eng... we defeated t... but they uploaded a... uter vir... we cannot ft... the Gigalli... flagship is a goner rep... vincible is a goner!
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:02 pm

We managed to escape and refit the GNS Indestructible, our previous flagship. We are running from the Engi and need to find a safe haven. Please respond, the refit was not completed.
A Flaming Pineapple

Postby A Flaming Pineapple » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:53 am

If the Engi are part organic life form, and part machine, where do they get the organic matter from? I doubt that they'd just use dead animals found on planets. Unless...oh god...what if the Engi were formerly Mantis, or Humans?

TheAzryte wrote:THere is nO conSpiracy. We meaN for pEace. We wiLl noT hUrt You.
PleAse dO noT rEsiSt tHe laW oFfiCers, tHey mEan To helP yoU.
RatHer, sUbMit foR pRoceSsiNg At tHe neaResT laW enForCemEnt sTaTion.
AgaIn, thE enGi meAn nO hArm.

What do you mean submit for processing? Is this some sort of sick plan to get us to bolster your ranks? Well I'm not having any part of it. Wait...why is there green gas being pumped into my room...oh no... no...must...stay...awake...can't...fall...ugh...asleep....but...so tired...maybe just a little...nap...