[SHIP] The Pulsar

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
stargateprovider

[SHIP] The Pulsar

Postby stargateprovider » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 pm

This saucer-like craft uses antigravity to fly and manouver quickly. The origin of the ship is unknown. It was found drifting in space by the Federation, with notes in its database, saying that research on wormhole technology was conducted on that ship. Apparently something went wrong and the project was left unfinished.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5q5s4eb8nwzyxxo/The+Pulsar.ftl

Last edited by stargateprovider on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Some of my FTL mods you may like, or hate, or... yeah:
Image Image
Terminus

Re: [SHIP] The Midgard Pulsar (UFO)

Postby Terminus » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:20 pm

I honestly can't judge for graphics (just check my mod I did) but there's a noticeable jagged white border on that ship. It would be easily fixed with a quick "darken" treatment on Photoshop.
stargateprovider

Re: [SHIP] The Pulsar (UFO)

Postby stargateprovider » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:59 pm

New in version 1.2: Fixed the ships hull image, renamed the The Midgard Pulsar to just The Pulsar and changed the location of some systems and added custom room graphics
Image Image
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:53 am

It's a very pretty ship. Balance wise it feels like a regular FTL ship, which is good news because too OP or too gimmicky can be bad. The layout is nice. :) You get airlocks but most of them require you to shuffle crew out. Anywho, i had fun playing it and would recommend. Good work.

There is a short video: http://www.twitch.tv/frumple1/c/3557303
Somehow managed 2 reloaders and a pre-igniter on top of a freebie BL3... idk, it happens?
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
stargateprovider

Postby stargateprovider » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:37 pm

UltraMantis wrote:It's a very pretty ship. Balance wise it feels like a regular FTL ship, which is good news because too OP or too gimmicky can be bad. The layout is nice. :) You get airlocks but most of them require you to shuffle crew out. Anywho, i had fun playing it and would recommend. Good work.

Always nice to hear comments like that, Thanks!
Image Image
BrenTenkage

Re: [SHIP] The Pulsar

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:54 pm

I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
sandy34

Pulsar RS 125

Postby sandy34 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:27 pm

the Pulsar RS 250 is an upcoming 250cc sports bike by Bajaj that is expected to launch this year. It will feature a single-cylinder engine and a 6-speed gearbox. The new Pulsar RS 250 will have the same design as the smaller Pulsar RS series bike. As per sources, it will price competitively and it will also get dual-channel ABS as standard.