(ship)x-wing

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
redspartenmaster

(ship)x-wing

Postby redspartenmaster » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:25 pm

this is a mod I created for star wars I will be getting a full scale conversion but for now this is all I got the
x-wing starts with two letos and two duel lasers this is a pretty good combo but to negate this you have one crew member that is human and no airlocks but I also gave you two repair drones to help for augments you get a automated re-loader and a drone reactor booster and last but not least you get enough power to run everything
update .01
I added the cloaking finnaly and added the floor image I hope that will fix the black box problem and here is the updated x-wing https://www.dropbox.com/s/7xjvqxy2cggpmqr/x-wing.ftl
x-wing picture 1.png
Last edited by redspartenmaster on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alvarin

Re: (ship)x-wing

Postby Alvarin » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Played several times with the ship, lost only once in sector 2 when being boarded by team of 4...
The ship has too much things - on the first shop you get, you can sell the missile launchers, one of the drones and the drone augment. Lots of free scrap that opens too much doors way too early.
Fun ship to play on the easy side of the vanilla. Not very much OP, but it's even easier than the Red Tail.
redspartenmaster

Postby redspartenmaster » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:33 am

This ship is meant to be pretty even and I know you can get a lot of free scrap but the hard part is the boarders but hey if you won with it that makes me happy
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Screenshots please. :D
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
redspartenmaster

Postby redspartenmaster » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Im really trying but I don't know how to screenshot ftl
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:46 pm

redspartenmaster wrote:Im really trying but I don't know how to screenshot ftl

1. Hit Printscreen.
  2. Go into Windows Paint.
  3. Click paste. An image of your entire screen should show up in the main paint window.
  4. Click the select tool.
  5. Highlight what you want the picture to be of.
  6. Click "Crop"
  7. File->Save
Then go to some online image sharing resource (Someone else will have to help you with those, I just my own personal website so I don't have to deal with a 3rd party) and upload the image, then link to it here.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
redspartenmaster

Postby redspartenmaster » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:42 am

Ok thanks
Alvarin

Postby Alvarin » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 pm

I can't printscreen FTL neither in full-screen, nor in Windowed modes...
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Alvarin wrote:I can't printscreen FTL neither in full-screen, nor in Windowed modes...

Weird. What about in Superluminal? Not quite as catchy as an in-game screen but better than nothing. I've never seen anything not work in window mode.

I looked at your .ftl file and you have the "black box" problem. You don't have a floor image, so you should just copy your base image to *_floor.png and that'll fix that.

I did so, and then took a screenie for you. Feel free to upload it somewhere else or simply just link to it in your first post. I promise I won't delete it or change it. I'll probably forget it's there :)

My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Free fraps or Gregion can be used to take screenshots as well as record videos. Probably the best place to upload screenshots is imgur.

Nice looking ship you got there. :)
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.