[MOD] Incursor Cruiser (v0.9c)

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
thashepherd

Re: [MOD] Incursor Cruiser (v0.9c)

Postby thashepherd » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Kieve wrote:
DryEagle wrote:kieve lives! welcome back man

Thank you :) Never died, just had other things on my plate. Still don't have much time to dedicate to Incursion right now, but hopefully in a couple weeks I can pick up some of where I left off.

Hey, welcome back man! I just un-pariah'd, myself ;)
You are the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men - but I'm trying, I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

"Wow, that Kieve guy is one angsty nerd eh."
Sonata - "Best use of Common Lisp in an indie space roguelike!"
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:52 am

Dropbox link added, since Mediafire's been giving people rectal pains it would seem. Original link still seems to be valid on my end, thus leaving it there.
Also adding a link to Vanguard's playthrough of it. :)
kakalxlax

Postby kakalxlax » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:34 pm

looks like a Cerberus ship, this should be included in the Mass Effect mod
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:12 pm

kakalxlax wrote:looks like a Cerberus ship, this should be included in the Mass Effect mod

No. No it should not.
derehannah12

Postby derehannah12 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:41 pm

When are you doing to release this?
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 am

derehannah12 wrote:When are you doing to release this?

When it's finished? /Valve time

I can't say for certain when it will be done. I pick and poke at things when I get the motivation, take a break, then poke at something else. I could set specific goals, perhaps, but Incursion is a hobby project that exists on the whims of my free time and a very fickle muse. I will never forget about it, but I may never completely finish it. And in the mean time, I'll just keep working at bits and pieces, with the intent that something worthwhile takes shape.
An obese bull

Postby An obese bull » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Hey I was just playing around with this mod for a few hours and decided to give some feedback :D

I have noticed with this mod there are a few of bugs with this mod not very big ones but just visible like when the ship is jumping its sort of out of position, and the weapons on the ship are VERY OP I think you should make the A.M.C a non-missile weapon and bring the shield piercing down to 2-3 Because its so simple to bring down the shields on the final boss and then shoot it with the arc Beam. (just a suggestion)

I've spent hours on this mod and overall its a pretty solid mod it also works with Captain's Edition which I'm SUPER happy with :D :D :D :D . But if you can take my suggestions and think about the OP on the weapons :D.

Thanks for such a fun mod hope it really improves over time :D.
minecraften

Postby minecraften » Sun May 04, 2014 9:10 pm

hey, i have been playing around with this and i have to say 10/10 :D
but, the only weapons im going to use are the arc beam and the AMC. just a little feedback
sovietbear

Postby sovietbear » Sun May 11, 2014 11:53 am

Could someone (preferably Kieve, but I don't know if he will), update the ship for AE? Please?
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Sun May 11, 2014 5:47 pm

sovietbear wrote:Could someone (preferably Kieve, but I don't know if he will), update the ship for AE? Please?

It'll happen (likely after the Obsidian's update).
The next installment will have the Demiurge as the alternate type, it's simply a matter of me finding the time and motivation (mostly the latter) to knuckle down and do the work.