Vis development page (MLP mod) [update 20/3/13]

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
blaeron

Re: Vis development page (MLP mod) [update 19/11/12]

Postby blaeron » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:12 am

Kieve wrote:
blaeron wrote:May I make a suggestion?
Any one of those many hundreds of MLP forums out there, in the other games sections if there is one.

There is no need to chase one mod(der) off these boards simply because you dislike the content.
Now if it were something truly offensive - promoting racism or bigotry of some kind - then obviously it wouldn't be tolerated. But to single it out because it's based on a particular, bafflingly popular kids' show? C'mon now. :roll:

Aczom, please continue with your mod and ignore the... less tolerant members here.
And to everyone else, respect the age-old wisdom, If you don't like a mod, don't use it.

Thank you.

Erm, no. He/She's perfectly happy to move if I could suggest a better site for him/her.

I am not chasing anyone off, just suggesting a better place for a mod based on, a, well, let's just say flammable topic.

But unfortunately it seems that I am the one being less tolerant, even though I am also the one being randomly attacked because of a suggestion. Wooo.
Insert something witty and humorous here.
Kieve

Re: Vis development page (MLP mod) [update 19/11/12]

Postby Kieve » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:43 am

I'm sorry, blaeron, I didn't intend to single you out personally. That was a general statement about the excess levels of vitriol in this particular thread - I'd like to think that's about done with, but... internet. :roll: The point being only that this mod deserves to be here just as much as any other.

Nevertheless, you've my apologies for making it seem as if I was only addressing yourself.
UltraMantis

Re: Vis development page (MLP mod) [update 20/1/13]

Postby UltraMantis » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 am

FTL needs a DBZ mod to spread the flammability around. Also, european soccer teams recolor mod. \m/

Now please stop posting unhelpfull comments.
Report spam using the handy Report Button Mod.
DryEagle

Postby DryEagle » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:35 am

aczom wrote:Again, if anyone knows how I can include several choices for crew members, I'd appreciate that you stand up.
Humans get a random choice of 2 different sprites because of male/female variation. So you could swap your races around and use human for the one that you want to have 2 variants. That's the only way to do it though as far as I know, though you might want to fiddle around and see if it's possible to give other races separate male/female sprite sets.
All ships I have created include custom weapons, graphics etc:
ImageImageImageImage
Daxalog

Postby Daxalog » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:00 am

I cant wait for this mod to come out. Maybe it will provide some replay value. :D
Spearka

Postby Spearka » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:03 pm

i know when it would be acceptable to make a pony mod for any game.............

this isn't
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Spearka wrote:i know when it would be acceptable to make a pony mod for any game.............

this isn't

Please keep such opinions to yourself. Further hostility in this thread will not be tolerated. If you have no interest in the mod/idea, just ignore it.
agigabyte

Re: Vis development page (MLP mod) [update 20/3/13]

Postby agigabyte » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:14 pm

I doubt that this is still going, but if it is, keep going. I personally probably won't use it but people do not need to burn you alive with the flaming. Good luck! :)
UltraMantis

Postby UltraMantis » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:31 am

Could happen, it's probably being developed, but will never be posted here. It's too much of a magnet for all kinds of crap. Regardless of how people want to react to "cute", this topic attracts a disproportionate share of hostility.
speedoflight

Postby speedoflight » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Actually i dont see why this mod could be different from other non-sense mods out there. If people likes it, thats enough i guess. But i prefer to play just another different type of game instead of playing a mod like this.. lol. I like space ships related games, and with this mod that will be out of question..
My currently mods / wips ->
ImageImage