Bugged slug cruiser?

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
TheAzryte

Bugged slug cruiser?

Postby TheAzryte » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:04 pm

While playing FTL I stumbled into the slug home nebula, so I thought "May as well try and get the ship for this place, right?" finally find the ship that gives you the quest, get to the quest, no blue option, the guide for it said slug crew member or lvl2 sensors, which I had. So I didn't get the cruiser, is it because my sensors were disabled, or do you need a slug crew member?
Personal fleet: Kestrel A & B, Engi A&B, Stealth A, Mantis A&B, Federation A&B, Slug A, Rock A, Zoltan A&B and Unidentified A.

GDM
ThePsuedoMonkey

Re: Bugged slug cruiser?

Postby ThePsuedoMonkey » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:21 pm

I noticed that too. I went back to that thread and on page 4 or 5 it was said that there is no blue option for the first page, and it comes later if you pick the sneaky option. That threads first post is a little misleading as it is.
Edit - confirmed not bugged
mush

Postby mush » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:53 am

I got the slug cruiser and had i slug and level 2 sensor, but the game bugged out and delete my save for the slug cruiser.
GDK

Postby GDK » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:11 am

Once at the quest marker, you have to choose the option to follow them.
Then the blue option will appear.
TheAzryte

Postby TheAzryte » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:20 pm

So yeah, I did need to follow it, walkthrough's a load of bull for not saying anything along those lines, just saying you need a slug or upgraded sensors to get a blue option.
Personal fleet: Kestrel A & B, Engi A&B, Stealth A, Mantis A&B, Federation A&B, Slug A, Rock A, Zoltan A&B and Unidentified A.

GDM