[MOD] Ship recolors/details (graphics)

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
GeneralStukov

Re: [MOD] Ship recolors/details (graphics)

Postby GeneralStukov » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 am

Earacorn wrote:Please tell me your secret... I want to start doing stuff like this as well.

Same but I'm more interested in what programs you use and how to get these reskins into the game.
broodwolf

Postby broodwolf » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Deon, I'm making a game that will feel like a prequel to FTL called Foundation. It's about earlier colonization and exists in a slower-than-light universe. I need someone to lead my team's art direction. Interested?
Whale Cancer

Postby Whale Cancer » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:12 pm

broodwolf wrote:Deon, I'm making a game that will feel like a prequel to FTL called Foundation. It's about earlier colonization and exists in a slower-than-light universe. I need someone to lead my team's art direction. Interested?

Son, you serious? http://www.ftlgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2947
Contribute to help save the Whales from their various diseases! *DELAYED* Should release the skeleton with the main quests attached by the end of the week (By NOV 9)! *DELAYED* Don't listen to my dates! Things always seem to come up!
jeme223

Postby jeme223 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:03 am

Somebody please please add cool things to the boring white rooms of the ships add cool computers, designs, whatever it takes to keep it fresh... But I'd like it to be a separate mod so it'll work with all ship mods I have...
jeme223

Postby jeme223 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:04 am

Somebody please please add cool things to the boring white rooms of the ships add cool computers, designs, whatever it takes to keep it fresh... But I'd like it to be a separate mod so it'll work with all ship mods I have...
Zalkida

Postby Zalkida » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 am

GeneralStukov wrote:
Earacorn wrote:Please tell me your secret... I want to start doing stuff like this as well.

Same but I'm more interested in what programs you use and how to get these reskins into the game.

I have no idea how Deon does the recolors, but I reccomend using paint.NET, its free and pretty easy to learn. You can import the existing ships' .bmp and export however you want. I did a recolor of the boss's ship and would love it if someone made it playable. :)
Zalkida Mirnath - Fear the Assassian
Grumpy

Postby Grumpy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:23 pm

So is it compatible with GMM? :?
ZedLXI

Postby ZedLXI » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Is this mod being developed any further?
Tekidek

Postby Tekidek » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:07 am

Wish the author did an .ftl version of this :(