[ModPack] Lemonymous Mods

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional.
Lemonymous

[ModPack] Lemonymous Mods

Postby Lemonymous » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:55 pm

Lemonymous Mods
A modpack for Into the Breach

Main Mods:
Each mod is independent from each other, and can be toggled on or off, based on your preference.

Into The Wild: An island mod created by Djinn and myself. On the island Meridia you will face a whole new set of plant based Vek, in all new missions. After having defeated all of the possible bosses over several runs, you can unlock a Techno-Vek squad based on some of the plant Vek you fought on the island.

Archive Armors: This destructive squad tries to solve the Vek problem with big explosions. The heavy Devastator Mech blasts the enemy with its Devastator cannon; often bringing down nearby buildings as well. Bomber Mech brings air support from the sky. All the while the APC Mech evacuates the city that is about to be bombarded by throwing down smoke so they can escape.

RF1995: An unlikely squad of tiny Mechs find themselves fighting the Vek. Light Tank does tank things. Rocket Artillery lumbers away as it fires rockets and lays mines behind it. Helicopter keeps its distance while lobbing rockets at nearby enemies. Jeep does drive-by's throwing grenades off the side. (3 of the Mechs are randomly chosen for this squad when starting a new game)

Disposal Mechs: Originally waste disposal Mechs created by Detritus; now repurposed to fight the Vek. Stacker Mech fights the bugs with its massive forklift arms. Dissolver Mech comes equipped with an A.C.I.D. jet cannon designed to dissolve any matter in moments. Dozer Mech cleans it all up by bulldozing any remains away and into the sea.

Dune Striders: A squad built around speed, able to reposition to face any opposition. Commando Mech takes the lead with its ability to teleport behind the enemy lines. Gunslinger Mech comes equipped with dual pistols and can fight its way through hordes of Vek. Swoop Mech assists with its hauler hooks, controlling the battlefield by pulling away Vek that comes too close.

Bots & Bugs: Adds a total of 9 new enemy types; 7 bugs and 2 bots; increasing the variety and challenge to your runs. After defeating the new bug Leaders, you will unlock their Tehcno-Vek Mech variants, which you can add to your squads.

More Bosses: Adds Leader variants of enemies that did not have one in the base game.

FTL Pilots: Adds 3 pilots from the FTL universe: The Engi Virus, the Slug Slocknog and the Crystal Ruwen.

Hi-Tech Weapons: Adds 6 rare and very strong weapons that can be purchased in the shop.

Minor mods (disabled by default)
- Difficulty Modifiers - Adds several options, allowing you to tweak the difficulty to your liking.
- Boss Rush - Adds a boss rush to the final mission, allowing bosses to spawn from the ground each turn. The harder the difficulty, the more bosses will spawn.
- Timed Mode - Adds a timer to the top of each mission, counting down to when you are forced to end the turn.

Download & Installation
- Mod Loader
- Mod Loader Readme
- LemonymousMods
1. Make sure Into the Breach is up to date.
2. Find your Into the Breach directory. If you are playing ITB under Steam, this directory can be found via Steam Library -> Right Click Into the Breach -> Properties -> Local Files -> Browse Local Files.

3. Open the link to the Mod Loader Readme above for instructions on how to install the Mod Loader.
4. Download LemonymousMods.zip from the link above, and unzip it's content into the 'mods' folder inside your ITB directory.

5. Run game - you're now good to go!

You can browse the modpack to enable/disable the mods you want to have enabled, and change their options via the cog on the right of the mod (only applicable for mods that have specific mod options)

Additional Options:

Code: Select all

[In Game Main Menu]
    [Mod Content]
        [Configure Mods]
            [Lemonymous' Mods]
                [...]
        [Configure Easy Edit]
        [Mech Editor]
        [Enemy List Editor]
        [Mission List Editor]
        [Boss List Editor]
        [Structure List Editor]
        [Island Editor]
        [World Editor]

Submodules:
This modpack uses the following submodules.
- LApi
- ModUtils
- Easy Edit
- Replace Repair

Credits:

Mod Loader:
    - Creator: Cyberboy2000
    - Lead designer: kartoFlane
    - Additional code: AUTOMATIC, KnightMiner, Lemonymous, R30hedron, redseiko, tos-x
Into the Wild:
    - Designers: Lemonymous & Djinn
    - Sprites: Djinn
    - Code and additional sprites: Lemonymous
    - Additional dialog: Mezzelo, Rusted
Additional Mods:
    - Design, code and sprites: Lemonymous

Thanks to everyone on the ITB discord!

Changelog:

0.6.8 - Updated to Easy Edit v1.3.1
          - Fixed a bug changing Dam and Train size to 1 tile.
          - Added ceo.setFinalMission.
          - Changed save location for data saved by Easy Edit, in order to allow Into the Breach to be able to delete profiles. The user will be prompted on how to transfer old data when starting Into the Breach.
          - Improved handling of data when changing profile.
          - Fixed misc errors.
      - Updated to LApi v0.4.2
          - Add Pawn.SetPushable.
0.6.5 - Updated to Easy Edit v1.2.1
          - Block updating islands with save data that would result in a crash when starting a new game.
          - Many other fixes.
0.6.4 - Fixed a crash in mapedit.
0.6.2 - Updated RF1995 so it is impossible to deploy (and in the process kill) their non-massive units into water during the deployment phase.
0.6.1 - Updated Easy Edit to v1.1.0; fixing an issue which could cause Easy Edit savedata to be wiped on restart if ITB and ITB savedir was on different drives.
0.6.0 - Added Easy Edit
          * New mech editor
          * New mission list editor
          * New enemy list editor
          * New boss list editor
          * New structure list editor
          * New island editor
          * New world editor
      - Into The Wild now adds its island, corporation, ceo, tileset, enemies, bosses, missions and structures separately so the user can build their own custom islands if they wish.
          * Default presets of Meridia enemy list, boss list, mission list, structure list and island is included.
      - Bots'n'Bugs now adds its enemies and bosses separately so the user can build their own enemy lists and boss lists to apply to the islands they wish.
          * Default presets of BnB enemy list and boss list is included.
      - More Bosses now adds its bosses separately so the user can build their own boss lists to apply to the islands they wish.
          * A default preset of a boss list is included.
0.5.0 - Release of Lemonymous' Mods compatible with ITB v1.2 and Mod Loader v2.6.4
Last edited by Lemonymous on Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.
bamalf

Re: [ModPack] Lemonymous Mods

Postby bamalf » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:40 pm

Love your mods, great job! :P
Image Image Image
Xenesis

Postby Xenesis » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:57 am

I'm so glad to see Into the Wild updated and working with the latest ITB!

Congrats on getting it done. :)
Desocupad0

Postby Desocupad0 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:45 pm

This must should be considered an official expansion at this point. It's so good.
Power Of Geass

Postby Power Of Geass » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:32 pm

This is definitely the best mod for this game, I wish the developers put it as a dlc
Lemonymous

Postby Lemonymous » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:16 pm

Thank you for your kind words :)
WIDCARDS

Postby WIDCARDS » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:26 pm

broken because of an empty easy edit folder
Lemonymous

Postby Lemonymous » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:30 pm

WIDCARDS wrote:broken because of an empty easy edit folder

Did you follow the installation instructions?

The git repository uses several submodules, which will be empty if you just clone the repository without `--recurse-submodules` option, and should probably be avoided unless you regularly use github.

For most users, it is easier to follow the installation instructions and download the zip file under `Assets` in the latest release, which has all submodules populated, including easyEdit.
Lostu78

Postby Lostu78 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:30 pm

Sadly, I found that the mod doesn't save any of my settings, when I create a new world, mech etc.
I had this message before .../LemonymousMods/scripts/easyEdit/ui/editor_world.lua:128: attempt to index field 'cache' (a nil value). I got rid of it by disabling : "AssortedEnemies" mod. But still doesn't load in the game. However, I can see the files I created in MyGames/IntoTheBreach/name/EasyEdit folder. So they exist but don't appear.

Thank you for your great work by the way !
WIDCARDS

Postby WIDCARDS » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:53 am

well before you posted it the zip file didn't have the files in question, I tried to install it normally, so maybe the zip file was updated.

Now into the wild refuses to show up, -properly- no matter how I restart the game.