World's first Badminton Card Battle Indie RPG! -Free on Android

Talk about cool new indie games, Kickstarters, bundles, etc.
Salgian

World's first Badminton Card Battle Indie RPG! -Free on Android

Postby Salgian » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:23 am

Hi all! We're proud to announce that our first game has been released in Google Play Store. It's a Badminton themed fast paced card battle RPG, using a very unique battle system and map navigation. Even non Badminton fans can enjoy the game nevertheless! Almost every characters has their own backstories and chain side quests, and there are a lot of gameplay features such as Jogging, Coaching, Capsule Machine and so on in the game.

Please do check it out! If you have any suggestions you're welcomed to email us via azurabrothers@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot! :D

Here's the full trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7mI3S5Yt9E&ab_channel=AzuraBrothersStudio
Download the game here on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.azurabrothers.battlecross
Last edited by Salgian on Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Salgian

Re: World's first Badminton Card Battle Indie RPG! -Free on Android

Postby Salgian » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:15 am

Hi all! We are pleased to announce that our game has reached 1000+ installs! We have indeed reached a new milestone. Thank you for all your support!

It has indeed been a tough month. We have had 30+ content updates in this month alone! I guess being an indie game developer we just have to strive for our best.

Here is some major updates about the game in this month:
1. Lots and lots of stories! We've updated at least 8 story chapters ever since we first released
2. Lots and lots of Side Quests too! Some of our players have a hard time earning money, so we've added an abundance of Daily Quests and Hourly Quests to help them, despite the originally available 50+ Side Quests.
3. Lots and lots of new Maps with Unique gameplay! There are maps like Fitness Center where you can play Mini Games and earn points to exchange gifts, or maps like Central Park where you can challenge every npc to a battle with special rules, or even Shopping Mall where traders and merchants work in a 4-hour shift.

The list goes on, but once again all this would not have been achieved without all of your support! We are truly grateful from the bottom of our heart. Stay tuned for more updates!

Here's our NEW short trailer: https://youtu.be/izXP0EJJDCI
Download the game here on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... attlecross
Salgian

Postby Salgian » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:13 am

Hi all! We decided to post a weekly content update here too just to share our progress with all of you :)

Yes, aside from all the small updates, we are currently launching a big Story Chapters update every Friday! What's new in this recent update
[NEW]
1. Added a new Story Chapter
2. Added several new Cards
3. Added several new Traders
4. Added 7-day Train Pass, 7-day EXP Pass, 7-day Gold Pass, 7-day Spa Pass, and All Pass Bundle
[CHANGES]
1. Decreased Trophy requirement to enter Shopping Mall 2nd Floor from 300 to 250
2. Enhanced the AI to have better decision making

We will continue to strive for more quality content updates!

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... attlecross
Salgian

Postby Salgian » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:48 am

Hi all! It's time for our BattleCross weekly update again. In this update, there is no new Story Chapters, but we've added tons of Side Quests! Some quests are hidden, so you'll need some luck to find them. Another main highlight in our update this time is the Card Bestiary! Players can now browse through the vast collections of cards in the game and find for the ones that they haven't unlocked yet.

What's NEW in in the recent update v1.0.38:
[NEW]
1. Added multiple Chain Side Quests in Central Park, Seaside Town and Dodohill.
2. Added multiple Optional Quests and Hidden Quests.
3. Added a Optional Boss and a hidden Coach.
4. Added multiple Gears and Merchants in Shopping Mall.
5. Added Card Bestiary. Players can now view the entire game’s card collection.
[CHANGES]
1. Increased the variety of findings in every Search Around.
2. Daniel’s Energy Drink supply is now free of charge
Download it for FREE now!
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... attlecross
Salgian

Postby Salgian » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:53 am

AureaOlivas wrote:This might be a good Idea, I'll check this out :D

Thank you very much for your support! Our game is still very new, so every little bit of support here and there means a lot to us. If you have any feedbacks or suggestions, you're welcome to tell us too. :)
Isabella11

Postby Isabella11 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:16 pm

Wow, I am also a badminton games lover when I read this post that you have released your game "BattleCross - Badminton Card Battle Indie RPG" on Playstore I just download it and now I am playing this game. I want to share some reviews on this role playing game, it is really amazing with good graphics. I've played many playstore badminton games but this game is really I am enjoying. I would recommend everyone to try this game atleast once.
Salgian

Postby Salgian » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:50 am

Isabella11 wrote:Wow, I am also a badminton games lover when I read this post that you have released your game "BattleCross - Badminton Card Battle Indie RPG" on Playstore I just download it and now I am playing this game. I want to share some reviews on this role playing game, it is really amazing with good graphics. I've played many playstore badminton games but this game is really I am enjoying. I would recommend everyone to try this game atleast once.

Thank you so much Isabella! Your encouraging words have truly made our day. We are just a very small team trying our very best to improve the game so that more people could enjoy it, so your support means a lot to us. If you have any feedbacks or suggestions, you're welcome to tell us too. :)
Salgian

Postby Salgian » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:57 am

Hi all! It's time for our BattleCross weekly update again. In this update, we've added a new Story Chapter, and tons of Side Quests! There will be some unique gameplay in this new Chapter like Banking or Donations, where you can earn Dividend from depositing money into saving accounts, or by doing charity donation.

What's NEW in the recent update v1.0.41:
[NEW]
1. Added a new Story Chapter.
2. Added multiple new Side Quests.
3. Added a new Coach and several new cards.
4. Added a new Area with unique gameplay features.
5. Added option to turn off BGM.
[CHANGES]
1. Adjust some Tech cards effect for more balancing.
2. Enhanced the early game story scenes for better presentation

Salgian

Postby Salgian » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:09 am

Hi all! It's time for our BattleCross weekly update again. In this update, we've added a new Story Chapter, and tons of Side Quests! In this update, you can build your own Custom Racket, and even join in fun challenges like Dojo Rush!

What's NEW in the recent update v1.0.42:
[NEW]
1. New story chapter and several side quests
2. New Challenge -- Dojo Rush
3. New feature to build custom racket
[CHANGES]
1. Reduced trophy requirement in Shopping Mall to 200 and 400.
2. Shorten the time gap between Story Events.
3. Train Rides are now free in early game.
4. Ramen cooldown is reduced to 15 minutes.
5. Reduced score requirement to 40 for school trip station games.

Salgian

Postby Salgian » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:47 am

Hi all! It's time for our BattleCross weekly update again. In this update, there are no new Story Chapters, but we've added tons of Side Quests, and also different gameplays!

What's NEW in BattleCross v1.0.43:
[NEW]
1. Several new Side Quests
2. New Gameplay – Auction
3. New Challenge – Mimic Battle
[CHANGES]
1. Enhanced rules explanation in Central Park NPC.
2. Enable Turn-Off for Card Details Enlarge in Battle.
3. Added Icons in battle to indicate Passive Effect.
4. Players can now mark or filter cards when managing deck.