DLC ideas

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
Heidt3

DLC ideas

Postby Heidt3 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 pm

I have a DLC idea, well maybe just part of one but if you have any feel free to post them here

Awesome DLC idea. You see an abandoned space station, what should you do. 1. Leave it alone. 2. (Blue text) scrap recovery arm- try to take some scrap. 3.(blue text) upgraded scanners- scan for any life forms (pick). (Next part). You see life forms at the station, yet they look like nothing you have ever seen before, what should you do? 1.dock and investigate. 2. Leave them alone, they could be dangerous. (Picked number one). (Text). As you open the door a small alien jumps onto your crew member's face (alien reference) Continue..... (New text). an hour later it jumps out of his chest! (Lost-human crew member, gained-alien crew member).

Also adds species

Alien
Predator

To get this you need to have seen the movie
Gorlom

Re: DLC ideas

Postby Gorlom » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:56 pm

sounds like a mod, not DLC
Heidt3

Postby Heidt3 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:46 pm

With more ideas and possibly ships it could be a DLC
Redfoot

Postby Redfoot » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:35 am

"To get this you need to have seen the movie"

Kinda unrelated but you made me realize I don't know a single person who hasn't seen Alien :D
Gorlom

Postby Gorlom » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 am

Heidt3 wrote:With more ideas and possibly ships it could be a DLC

No, it couldn't. It's copyright infringement. You specifically state that you have taken this idea from another Intellectual Property / Franchise. (and even if you didn't it's blatantly obvious) Justin and Matthew would get sued. :o

Community can mod it thought as it's far less likely to get sued, if they even can sue when it's not for profit. :P
dalolorn

Postby dalolorn » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:09 am

Redfoot wrote:"To get this you need to have seen the movie"

Kinda unrelated but you made me realize I don't know a single person who hasn't seen Alien :D

Upon reading this post, you will know one. ;)