[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Chickengames

Re: [FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby Chickengames » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:35 pm

whos in control of the aliens?
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:34 pm

Chickengames wrote:whos in control of the aliens?

I’d say all of us, but that’s Jake’s call.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Honestly, at this point I've lost most of my interest in the RP.
I feel like I should just blow up Eden's ship to show off how dangerous these otherworldly invaders are. And I don't mean the guys from the parallel pocket dimension within the singularity.

The idea I was going for with these mysterious blaster-proof slime creatures was that they're psionic projections from a race of otherwordly beings that would be called "Starghosts." (if you played UFO: Aftershock you'd know where this was going because it's pretty much those guys)
They can project themselves from long distances within a system and cause damage to people and ships without harming themselves; the only solution to encountering the Starghosts is to run like hell because unlike holograms, they cannot be harmed. Eventually though, the Slugs would find a solution because psionics are kind of their thing but that's another story.

But yeah, I doubt the RP would go on long enough to have that slowly pieced together but there's my idea
DENVER

Postby DENVER » Sat May 18, 2019 8:15 am

The main sense that really hit him was the smell of smoke, and the inconspicuous sentiment of warmth. All the commotion sounded far off and distorted, similar to somebody was hollering at him submerged. His vision gradually balanced out and he figured out how to sit up, gradually. "Lux... status... report... please..." He moaned.