[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Jumbocarrot0

Re: [FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:31 am

The voice of a teenage girl ran through the halls, talking about the Lanius. “Hang on.” Sediment muttered. He walked passed the Lanius and saw Kyrie and Lux. “Oh, hello. I did not notice you two.” He then noticed Jake with a rebel and a creature. Sediment wondered what the rebel was doing on this ship, and what this creature was. He stayed silent while Jake and the creature explained themselves.

King decided to ditch the communicator, decided there was no point in waiting for working signals while these creatures could get him. The engi wandered around for a while, before stumbling into the helm. “Hello?” King called out, hoping for a reply. None. He walked up to the captain’s chair he turned it around, only to find Kira slumped on the chair. She was very dim, unlike what any zoltan should look. “Kira?” King worringly said. The zoltan moaned, clearly unable to move. The communicator in the helm picked up a frequency.
“Death to all demons that roam our space.” The strange voice echoed throuh the comms. King was terrified.
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:40 pm

Hearing the broadcast of impending doom from the speaker wasn’t doing much to improve Kyrie’s opinion of the new creatures. “It sounds like communications are working again. Can you just tell your friends that we’re not demons?”
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:24 am

“So now the remnants of a whole Civilization think we’re demons and are trying to kill us, with no way to call them off?” He then turned towards the Lanius quivering in the halls, still muttering about rebels, being captured and the such. He turned back to the rebel cadet. “Hey, umm, weird question here. Have the rebelion ever taken any Lanius for whatever reason? It seems that we have a lanius intruder in our midst that is saying he has been captured by the Rebelion over and over again.”

Meanwhile, in the Mutare’s medbay

“Hold on!” One of the creatures called out. “We can’t trust this demon, its trying to trick us!”
“He has a point.” Another creature agreed.
“I’m not a demom. I am friendly.” Grom reassured.
“You’re just tricking us into believing you’re not a demon.” Grom sighed, clearly these creatures were a bit stubborn.
“Look, what evidence is there that I am a demon?”
“You destroyed our home!” One creature responded.
“That was not intentional!” Grom reassured again.
“LIAR!” One creature shouted. “Get the demon!”
Grom ran out as fast as she could (which for a rockman is not fast enough.) She quickly ran into Luxanna, Kyrie and the others. “Those creatures are coming, and they think we’re demons!” Grom warned, the creatures mere moments behind her.
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Dahl was startled as the Rockman ran past and then the creatures. (Dahl is sitting close to the door where Grom ran through) The two creatures saw Dahl first, but before they could do anything else Dahl suddenly had a panicked reaction, flash freezing one of the creatures solid and freezing one of the other ones hand. The creature cried out in pain and ran off into the hallway where they had come from, the other one was a figure in solid ice. Dahl held his weapon in one hand and rested the other one on his knee, he had a look of shock on his face. (As shocked as a lanius could look)
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:06 am

"To be fair Kyrie, it'd be very hard to stop a war if you're just a soldier on the frontline" Lux said to her friend just as a Rockman moved quickly into the area with a speed that made her think the room was on fire.
Seeing the creatures behind the Rock though made her raise her blaster although it was probably a futile gesture considering their speed.
They're probably going to think we've captured their fellow soldier, she thought to herself.

-----------------

Eden suddenly found her ship's bridge even more crowded as another creature burst through the doors. It looked different to the slime monster she was currently facing.
The newcomer looked at the beast and cried out in horror, immediately lunging at it and passing right through its gelatinous body. "What is this thing?" the beast cried out as he recovered and lunged again, slamming into the wall next to Eden.
"I take it's not a friend of yours either?" the pirate asked, pointing her blaster at the beast.
"So you demons didn't create it then?" it replied, leaping back up.
It could be a hologram, Eden mused to herself, but even a blaster can disrupt those...
Last edited by stylesrj on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:39 am

The creatures were frightened at the sight of one of their own being frozen at the shot of a blaster.
"The demons are armed!" One of them exclaimed, "We can't take them on like this, fall back!" The creatures ran away. Grom was relieved, until she turned around and saw another one with Jake.
"There's another one!" The rockman stated. The creature calmly explained how it was friendly and knew that the universe wasn't overrun with demons. This calmed Grom down. "Okay, good. Do you think you'll be able to explain that to your friends." Grom looked back to sight the frozen creature, a look of terror on its face, and the Lanius who fired the gun, with a similar look on his face.

Meanwhile, on a rebel ship...

"You... tricking me." The creature was unconvinced by the rebel general's claim.
The General tried again to convince it, "I am not tricking you. The rebellion aims to bring happiness to all."
"You... war?"
"We are at war, against the vile United Federation. They are evil and corrupt, and want nothing but money."
"... You good... government bad?" The creature summed up what the general said. The general smirked at he saw the potential for a new ally to the rebellion.
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:16 am

Grom had run around the corner followed by several of the aliens, one of which was quickly frozen. Kyrie turned urgently to the others: "Jake, I don't think we have much time to stand around and talk anymore. They're going to come back with more, and probably armed. We need to either get out of here or prepare to fight."
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:04 pm

Jake turned to the wounded creature before him.

"Is there any way we can make peace with you and your people?"

"You destroyed our entire universe. I doubt there is anything you could do."

Jake heard the wet thuds of creatures approaching. "Wait!" He screeched into the darkness from where the sound was coming from. "We'll give you a ship. There are only a few hundred of you. A fleet of ships will suffice. We can go our separate ways. I can't begin to understand having my home destroyed... but maybe looking forward is the next best thing! Maybe, you can find your own corner of the galaxy. No one will bother you. It's going to be hard, but maybe... maybe it's better. If you kill us, you get three ships and maybe some rebel ones. If you don't we can negotiate to get you hundreds of ships."

The approaching footsteps stopped. They were thinking.
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
Jumbocarrot0

Re: [FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadet

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:42 am

“Take it from me.” Sediment added, “As someone who has believed the lies of my superiors, and has believed for the majority of my life that these people, now my friends, were world-destroying, war-mongering racists bent on destroying my people, we are negotiable, reasonable, and have no intention of destroying you.
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Anyone?
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321