(FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
AI41

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby AI41 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:15 am

Gyldi noted what Garnarg said while he hailed an approaching vessel. "Lakibar shuttle, please be cautious when approaching station, It has suffered damage from accidental reentry, and may not be 100% upon arrival." Gyldi didn't wait for a response before leaving to repair things. Jyalen had been repairing high priority equipment when Koneg walked into the bay next door, before going out of sight. "Hey, Koneg! I know Garnarg said a shipment's incoming, but this bay's a higher priority. Could you help me out with this?"
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:10 am

Koneg didn't respond for a minute but then walked out into the hallway. "Affirmative this bay is in better condition than thought. I shall assist you." Koneg followed Jyalen into the other bay.
Last edited by Whiskey on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:52 am

Problem fixed, no need for this anymore.
Last edited by AI41 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:42 am

sorry miss read that gonna edit it
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:12 am

Garnarg passed the two bays, noting their soon to be optimal state and continued to his office. He shut the door, locked it, made sure no one was near by with a quick mind sweep and pulled out a tablet. It was not of Federation origin, but rather a crude slug tablet. Garnarg went onto an encrypted communications software and opened onto a channel which had a, friend, on the other side. "Hello." Garnarg started the conversation.
"Its been a while since I've heard that accented voice." The voice Garnarg was talking to was heavily distorted to hide identity, Garnarg's voice would've been distorted on the other end as well. "Last I heard you were being offered employment at Lakibar."
"Had to get it. Need the money."
"Understandable. Ugh, we're getting off topic, let's get to the point. Why are you calling?"
"We have ran into an engi that has access to reports so classified that the engi's software is blocking it from him."
"Interesting." The voice sounded intrigued under the distortion. "But we need a way to access it."
"I've tried. Seems to have a self defense measure. I managed to access a weapon code named T49, nicknamed the Magma Launcher from another source, the engi seemed to have no knowledge of the information." Garnarg waited for a reply.
"Is that all?"
"About 15% of his memories are classified, that was a third of that."
"Hmmmmmm." The voice replied. "Peruse this route." the man cut communications, Garnarg grunted.
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:46 pm

Koneg was repairing some of the wiring of the equipment but was on edge around Jyalen. After about 48 minuets the equipment was mostly repaired and the wiring done. “Finishing repairs on Shipment Bay.” Koneg left the room and started to finish up the repairs for the incoming shipment.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:13 am

"Ok, I'll be done here soon too." Jyalen called back to Koneg.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:15 am

Should we wait for 4n4rch1st, he seems to be absent from this.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:21 am

I would like to keep going, but yes, I agree that we should wait for 4n4rchist.
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:13 am

I think so too