(FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
AI41

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby AI41 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:36 pm

"No, Koneg, I'm trying to help. You won't be melting. Sometimes the problem is physical, not mental." Jyalen said as soothingly as he could. "Will you permit me to investigate?"
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Koneg looked at Jyalen “I-I- but...” Koneg calmed himself as the Ions weren’t affecting him as badly. “I-I g-guess...” Koneg was still nervous and shaky but calmed down nonetheless.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:14 am

Garnarg wasn't doing much, as he really had no place here. “Hey!” he called out, “What happened to Slock and that other Lanius? Y’know, the female that thought she was a human.” before anyone could even respond Violet stormed in.
“Thanks for the hospitality but we need to get going. Do you have any sort of transportation to get us back to,” she paused a bit, “base.” Marcella looked a mix of worry and confusion.
“We can't leave yet Violet. We need to.” she trailed off.
“Yes but. Oh would you.”
“We don't have a clonebay, and if we did its not like you could steal it.” Garnarg responded.
“Hey! Don't read my mind.” Violet shouted back.
“Oh please. I didn't need to read it, it was screaming it and was getting pretty annoying.” the slug remarked.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:54 pm

Gyldi looked up from her computer. "Why do you want a clonebay anyway? You can't get Gogiris back, he's gone for too long."
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:26 am

“Well, umm...” Violet was clearly thinking of an excuse.
“Bribed by an uninown pirate ‘big wig’ to steal Gyldi's clonebay.” Garnarg correctly accused, “It was pure coincidence that your ship was wrecked here at her workplace. Marcella only wanted agreed to steal the clonebay to save Gogiris after he died, I'm sure your slug friend would not have approved of this.”
“I thought I told you to stop reading mind!”
“And I thought I told you to get off our station!”
“You didn't”
“I didn't? Well, I'm saying it now. GET OFF OUR STATION!”
AI41

Postby AI41 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:30 am

"Sorry, bitches, but my last clone setup was destroyed about 8 months ago, and it was onboard the Innocence. Jyalen, Koneg, how is it going?"
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:57 am

Koneg’s screen was starting to fade from a blue to a green as the Ions where starting to thin out of his system. “C-condition: Ions exiting system. Classified memory banks 5% uncovered. Some undesirable. Federation XM81 project. Purpose: Conventional Gun Launcher. Utilized ballistic warheads such as XM409: 5.98 caliber High-Explosive-Anti-Tank/HEAT capable of penetrating 167mm of hull armor causing extremely devastating breaches and XM657E3: 5.98 caliber Extremely High-Explosive/HE warhead capable of causing 5.11meter explosion radius. Housed in XM551 turret fired from XM81 152mm Gun Laucher. 4 Testing/live fire testing logs available...” Koneg at this point was wanting to share this information he had ‘never’ knew.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:04 am

"Uh, what?" Jyalen asked. "A Federation ballistic weapon design. Uses explosives to rip a hole in armour. Nothing new." Gyldi explained.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:28 am

"No no, it must be more than a simple breaching warhead. There is already a breach missile in circulation, the Federation wouldn't need to make a classified project on a warhead that already exists." Garnarg pointed his slimy tentacle like hand at Marcella. "And why are you still here?" The slug looked up to see Marcella slumping on the wall and Violet gone.
"Violet's gone to find an escape pod." she responded before the question was asked.
"And you couldn't go with her?" She stayed silent. "Aaaah, you know this engi don't you?"
"What‽" she stood straight up in shock. "No! Of cour..."
"You're a good lair. And good at resisting my psychic reading." Garnarg turned his body towards her. "You know something." Marcella didn't bother to resist, and merely ran away. Garnarg chuckled at himself, and turned to Jack. "You've been silent. Anything you'd like to add. And a follow up, where's your Lanius friend?"
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Koneg looked at Marcella. “I do not recall knowing Marcella in my memory banks. Maybe it is the fire wall?” Koneg pulled out his Ion Stunner and started to tinker with it to make sure it is in fine working order and won’t backfire.