(FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
AI41

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby AI41 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:24 am

Sorry for disappearing, you two seem to comment 5 times a day, and I'm not usually there cause of school. Jyalen had been going round each room, covering everything he could in metal to tie it down and then venting the room. only a few rooms were safe. the Medbay, the Control room, the repair bay, the oxygen and a few corridors. He passed the others, off to vent more. "Hey. I recommend not opening any doors unless going to the medbay or repairs. The other rooms are vented. If you had things in there, they're tied down or burnt. Gyldi, see if you can make a fire extinguisher drone." Jyalen said before leaving. Gyldi headed towards the repair bay and began finding parts for the drone. "I really need my walking forge right now."

More starting new pages for me.
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:51 am

I'm currently on break so I can comment much more often then I would be in about a week.

The Lanius appeared shortly after Koneg asked about their location. “I forgot that Lanius are basically an airlock on wheels. I guess we're stuck here until he's done venting.”

Gyldi left swiftly to build a drone, Violet and Marcella left to the medbay for their private reason leaving Garnarg, Koneg and Jack. “I think I left a deck of cards around here somewhere when I arrived...” Garnarg announced before digging through the drawers. “Ah ha! Knew it.” Garnarg turned around towards the other two, deck in hand, “Anyone up for a game of poker?” he asked, smirking uncontrollably.
Last edited by Jumbocarrot0 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:21 am

Koneg was still confused as he yet had some questions not answered "Question: We are on a station but where am I exactly. Last memory I had was going from a-" But Koneg's screen went red as a message on his screen read out "*ERROR* Proper Federation Clearance Required" Koneg's screen went back to green but had no idea what had happened.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:43 pm

Garnarg's face went from a smirk to a serious stare when Koneg's screen read out "*ERROR* Proper Federation Clearance Required." Garnarg put down the deck of cards. “You are on Lakibar station, which is orbiting the planet Lakibar. This station was built by the Federation to help Lakibar avoid the power vacuum caused by the Rebels. Lakibar is a rest stop and the repair place for ships going to and from more dangerous places, and acts as a semi-guard post. However, it is run by Lakibar’s local government and not the Federation.”
Garnarg, however, was more intrigued by ‘proper Federation clearance,’ suggesting that the engi was involved in some sort of project. But more pressing matters arose in Garnargs mind. “On a more important note, how did you get here?”
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:42 pm

“When my Nanites went online I climbed out of a box of Drone Parts in your D section of cargobay, I do not recall how long I had been in sleep mode, but long enough to not know about Lakibar or it’s station.” Koneg was not sure about the seriousness of the Garnarg’s face...
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:11 pm

“You were in a box of drone parts? That means your Naites somehow were in the drone parts.” Garnarg paused, ‘Gyldi has some questions to answer.’ that could wait though, Garnarg wanted to know what kind of classified project the Federation was working on. “Question:” he started, trying to be as clear to the engi as possible, “What constitutes as Proper Federation Clearance?”
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:57 pm

Koneg’s vid screen showed a question mark and said “Federation? No concern for Federation unless matters of allied pact with Federation.” Koneg sounded as sure a Engi could possibly be. “I w-would kn-n-now. I-I—“ his vid screen glitched a bit revealing another message saying “*ERROR* 26% of classified information firewalled from Rest of unit” Koneg’s vid screen went back to normal and said “Apologies. Minor glitch in system.” Koneg actually had no idea on what information he really held...
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:13 am

Garnarg was now intrigued. “It seems that your own system is blocking 26% of information from you. I might have a way to get around that.” Garnarg continued, “As a slug, I can try to gain this information through mind reading, if you allow.” Garnarg was going to do it no matter what but it was easier to mind read with consent.
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:16 am

Koneg didn't like the idea, he backed up a little “negative. I would not-" Koneg paused for a moment before his memory banks were invaded by Garnarg. Whatever was keeping the rest of Koneg's memories back was putting up a fight. Koneg's vid screen turned to a purple and soon slumped against a wall. Memories, many memories coming in at once, Koneg started to say what was happening in his memories. "Hull breaches, anti-Personal drone deactivated, Federation officer Schmitz: DECEASED, Federation officer Carl: DECEASED, rest of crew status: unknown, Lanius boarding party melting down fellow Engi, ship entering gravitational orbit of unknown plant (crash) Lanius boarding party killed in crash. Entering sleep mode to save energy...*WARNING* Unathorized memory bank access detected! Activating Ion Stun failsafe!" (Failsafe built in by Federation) Koneg's body sparked of yellow electricity before shutting down. (Not dead, nor files damaged)
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 am

“Oh my, Koneg! We got to get you to the medbay!” Garnarg picked up Koneg's deactivated body and carried it to the medbay. He arrived at the medbay to see the sight of Violet and Marcella talking amoung a trashed medbay.
“Its not here.” Marcella told Violet, not realising Garnarg was here.
“Ur,” Garnarg called out, making his prescence known. “do you two need help?” this was met with a look that said, ‘oh, you.’
“Thanks.” Marcella said bluntly, “But you wouldn't be able to help.” The two walked away.
“Huh.” Garnarg murmured before placing Koneg on a medical bed. We got onto the comms with Gyldi. “The engi shut down. I have no idea how to help so you probably need to come here yourself and help him.”