(FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
AI41

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby AI41 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:56 am

Both Gyldi and Jyalen heard Jack's call. Jyalen gathered his severed arms and reattached them before disappearing into the station's walls, rebuilding the station to force itself upwards, while Gyldi attached jetpacks to the hangar doors and set them off.

Wow. I've just noticed how many times I'm the one who begins a new page.
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:02 am

Garnarg followed Gyldi to the hanger doors, unsure of what just happened. “Did I have a black out or something because I remember nothing.” He helped Gyldi with the jetpacks.

Jyalen left the control room, leaving just Marcella, Violet and Koneg. With nothing really to do Violet explained to Marcella what happened to her when in the ‘afterlife’ realm.
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:37 am

Koneg still had questions to ask but had noticed his power deficiency “power state... critical. Require poweerrr” As Koneg’s Nanites entered sleep mode he slumped onto the ground as small sections of his body fall apart into their core Nanites. A small message on his vid screen reads “requires power to reform and activate” (only had a small jump start at beginning to get himself online until now.) (not dead just needs power)
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:46 am

"Oh my!" Marcella ran to the pile of engi nanites. "Power, power, Uranite?"
"What do you mean Uranite?" Violet asked.
"There seems to be traces of Uranite on this engi, powering it, urr, him until they ran out of power." Marcella tried to transfer her energy into the engi, trying to reactivate it.
Your call Whiskey if this works or not.
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:08 am

The vid screen starts to flicker back to life (at a slow rate so far) and the Nanites start to reform into their main functions. This process is not the most effective but will keep a engi repowered for a short time “po-wer re-stor-ing. Sul-lution t-tempor-ary” “st-ation e-quip-ped with em-gancy bo-osters near r-r-reac-tor” Koneg’s vid screen turns off and stop talking to try and recharge at a faster rate hoping his knowledge will help.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:25 am

"Where's the reactor?" Marcella asked.
"You asking me? I wouldn't know." Violet replied.
"I was asking him!" Marcella explained, pointing to Jack.
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:29 am

Jack responded hastily. "Hey! I thought she would get it," gesturing towards Violet.

An explosion rocked the station, setting several fires across it and reminding them of their situation.
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:02 am

Marcella stared at the engi. "Now would be a good time to have an engi on hand," she uttered, "more importantly whose the pilot here? We have to dive out of this atmospheric dive."

Fires lit in the bay Garnarg was in. "Okay, normal venting procedures. All head to medbay and hook up to a..." he slapped himself. "focus Garnarg," he muttered to himself, "we're not facing Tuco's fire loving poser Head Pirate Braco, we're hurtling towards a planet and actually need some piloting skills." He looked towards Gyldi, "By any chance does your several kilometre resume include piloting or will I have to hope Slocknaw's shuttle piloting skills transfer to station maneuvering?" 'Or more likely will I have to pull out my lackluster piloting skills and shout "LOOK, I was a pirate, and a pretty decent one at that, I know my shit."'
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:50 am

Koneg’s vid screen flickers with life again “Charged. 2%. Current life time. 3 minuets and 49 seconds... reactivating... Affirmative. Primary objective: Must re-orbit station. Second Objective: extinguish fires... follow to reactor. Have built many stations in my time.” Koneg was mostly looking at the Zoltan to keep him charged while they went down to the reactor to activate the emergency boosters.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:09 pm

The engi gave Marcella instructions to the reactor. His experience in station building gave him knowledge of where the reactor was. When they got to the reactor, Marcella grabbed the boosters from the reactor and plugged it into the engi, guessing that’s how you power an engi.