(FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
AI41

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby AI41 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:20 pm

"Uh, what?" Gyldi asked. "I was trying to get rid of the crystal."
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:46 pm

Violet then heard a voice she never heard before, on a station she had never seen before. “Where exactly am I?” she asked, “and a few follow ups: have you seen a lotus coloured Federation ship, a zoltan called Marcella and a slug called Gogiris who can be a bit worked up when not around friends and who will save his own life for them?” tears started swelling in Violet’s eyes as she mentioned Gogiris.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:50 pm

"Ok. You are at Lakibar Station. Nisos was damaged, and arrived here. You were dead. Gogiris and Marcella are in the control room. I hope they've got the station back in orbit. Before you leave though, I need to check a few medical items."
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:03 am

“No. Gogiris is dead.” Violet tearily corrected, “I'm fine and I'm not going to wait around for you just to see my friends. Thanks for looking after my friends though.” She ran to the control room where Marcella was.
“Violet?” Marcella questioned. “B-but, you're dead.”
“I know. I'm meant to be dead. Those stupid crystals believed he was meant to die in place for me.” Marcella was confused. “I'll explain later, but why is this slug unconscious?”
Marcella also teared up, “The crystals were dragging Gogiris down and we were pulling him up when he told us to let go .I obviously didn't follow, but this maniac just shrugged and let go, KILLING HIM.” Violet stared at Garnarg who was now waking up. “WHY'D YOU DO THA...” Garnarg's complaint was interupted for what could've been over the fifth time today by Violet's swift tackle and punch, knocking him out again.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:44 am

Jyalen stretched his arms and restrained Violet and Marcella against the wall. "I'm still here. And so's the Engi." He said calmly.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:18 am

The two calmed a bit, but where still extreamly mad at Garnarg for obvious reasons. He woke up, his arm shading his eyes from the sun and his throbbing head resting on his other hand. “Urrrr. What happened?” Garnarg looked around. “Who are you, and more importantly: where am I?” Violet's tackle and punch gave Garnarg a concussion, and therefore, amnesia.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:40 am

"Garnarg. Go to the medbay. Gyldi'll sort you out." Jyalen said.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:45 am

Garnarg stared blankly at Jyalen for a few seconds. “Who me? Oh urrr, okay.” He slithered clumsily out the control room towards the medbay, which took about 5 minutes after he figured out where it was. “Um are you Gyldi?” he asked when he arrived, “A Lanius told me I should come here.”
AI41

Postby AI41 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:48 am

"Yes. I'm guessing you got amnesia or something, or you're not who I think you are."
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:52 am

Jack woke up. Scratching his head, he looked at all the meters in the control room. The altitude meter was decreasing fast. Jack rushed to the speakers, shouting, "Everyone! Prepare for atmospheric heating!"

Violet checked her body for her grandmother's blaster. She could feel it. Thank god. Using the mantis blade attached to the old federation blaster, she tore through the metal restraining her and Marcella. Before she could fire, however, she heard a voice on the announcement speakers. "Everyone! Prepare for atmospheric heating!" Garnag looked around, confused. "What's atmospheric hea-" The memories came flooding back. "Oh, shit! We're entering the atmosphere!" Turbulence rocked the station, side to side. Violet shouted at the other crewmembers. "As much as I want to shoot you, we'll have to work together to make sure this station stays in one piece!"
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!