(FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
AI41

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby AI41 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:51 am

“Jack, Garnarg, you ok? Shit, Jyalen! I thought you were anchored!” Gyldi said, stunned.
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:29 am

"Fine. If Gogirls friends in the otherworld win, Gogirls is saved and the universe is doomed. But if I win, the plan will go ahead."

It seemed that the blue crystal tentacles and the red ones had different consciences. Blue tentacles had also gripped Violet, and had began to pull her into the black.

"Hey! You two! Don't ya think there could be a better solution to this dilemma? And WHY would I be so important to this 'plan'?"

The two beings cast a feeling on Violet as if they were watching her closely. Finally, the blue spirit broke the mold.

"Violet... Jansan, was it? Junsen? Jonson?"

"Lieutenant Violet Jensen." Violet's response was succinct.

"Ah, yes. Violet Jensen, if we could take someone else's life other than Gogirls, we would do so. But even with our power to change who dies at a child's whims, we cannot fully control the forces of life and death."

The red soul spoke up.

"But our mission transcends life and death itself. If we were to fail... there would be great consequences. For us and your realm. You wouldn't understand what our mission entitles, anyway."
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:49 am

Garnarg and Marcella hold on for dear like, or more acutely for Gogiris' life. It was only under a minute when Garnarg detected many unfamiliar thoughts. Four actually. This distracted him momentarily and caused his hold to slip.
"Argh!" a scream came from both Gogiris and Marcella as the crystals brought the poor slug closer to his doom, Garnarg hold on at full strength again but someone needed to check one of them. "Slocknaw!" he yelled out, hoping he was actually there, "Check the Medbay, I'm detecting someone in there."
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:33 am

Koneg enters what seems to be a med-bay "Med-Bay condition... Tolerable..." (Not done recalibrating)
Koneg looks around the Med-bay and sees a yellow, purple, slimy figure in the doorway. (Even though his vid screen is cracked) "Species d-etected... Slug (Unfavorable), question? My current loc-ation?"
AI41

Postby AI41 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:36 am

"If you need me, I'm in the medbay." Gyldi said as she left. Upon arrival, she found an Engi standing inside. "Uh, hello, what can I do for you?" Edit for Jumbocarrot's suggestion below. "And why the hell is she covered in red crystals!?" Gyldi shouted as she rushed to Violet's body. She began trying to smash the crystals off with her rifle butt, but even once she smashed off one very durable shard, it grew back nearly immediately. "Engi, get to the control room. There's a zoltan in there that might know about these crystals."
Last edited by AI41 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:45 am

Don't forget that Violet is covered in red crystals.
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:41 am

Koneg says “Where is the-“ Koneg sees the signs to the control room “Affirmative. Seeking help of Zoltan” (He is currently somewhat power deficient)
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:20 am

Garnarg read the mind of the engi as he got near, again more habit then intention, learning the name and question, but failing to notice he has never met a man named Koneg in his life.
“Koneg, these crystals seem to, Koneg?” He glanced at the engi, realising he somehow got onboard, and then concentated back at keeping Gogiris above where ever the crystals are dragging him. Garnarg and Marcella were slowly pulling him back up but with a lot of effort. “I have no idea who you are Koneg, or how you got here for that matter, but we could really use some help here!”
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:33 pm

“Affirmative” Koneg pulls out a small lazer cutter used for deep space work and said “Lazer cutter efficient enough?”
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:18 pm

"Lasers are good, cut the crystals." Garnarg replied, beginning to fatigue due to the pulling of Gogiris. However, and attempt to cut the crystals failed, they were resistant to the laser cutter. "Its no use, what is this stuff?"
Gogiris suddenly spoke, after being silent for over a minute. "Let go." he suggested. Marcella was confused but Garnarg shrugged and let him go. The crystals dragged him down below the floor. Marcella glared at Garnarg, before punching him, knocking him out. "Gee, he's a bit of a whimp."

Meanwhile, in whatever kind of afterlife Violet is in.
Violet started being pulled towards the while with Gogiris towards the black.
"It seems his friends are not as dedicated as you believe." the red conscious concurred.
"The slug is no friend of the pair." the blue corrected. "This was Gogiris' will, I will let you do your need."
"He knows what must be done. He is, special. The great eye gives him power. It must be gone. He knows he can't exits in the mortal realm."
Gogiris woke up in this realm and saw Violet. He waved. "Goodbye Violet." he called out. "Your kindness will never be forgotten." Tears swelled in Violet's eyes.
"This is not my will!" she yelled, being pulled by the red tentacle towards the white which was also pulling Gogiris towards the black.

Meanwhile, in the medbay.
The crystals retracted from Violet. She woke up suddenly in the medbay. "I can't be here." She looked up. "BRING HIM BACK YOU CRYSTAL MANIACS!"