(FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
4n4rch1st

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby 4n4rch1st » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:00 am

Jack rushed to the comms to speak with the Lanius.

"Hostile Lanius craft. We have begun to set up equipment that can harm you significantly. Give up, or be destroyed."

The Lanius ship looked around, confused by what equipment he was exactly talking about. After a noticeable period of time, the craft responded with, "Not find equipment. False," and began firing again. Jack shouted back at Slocknaw.

"Tell Lakibar to hurry up with setting up the ASB, or we may as well just half de-orbit this station!"

A voice appeared behind him, speaking with a slug accent and a deranged tone.

"DiD yoU sAy de-ORbIT thiSs ssatiON? wHAT a woNDerfuL iDEA!"

The next thing Jack saw was black.
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:31 am

A swarm of flak hit the station. “It appears they're not surrendering.” Marcella appeared in the room the group was in. “Has anyone seen my slug crew-mate?” she asked.
“Uhhh, no. Not that I wou... whaaat the fuck is happening?” His subject changed by the rotation of the whole station and the sudden acceleration the station could handle, which wasn’t that fast. “What is Jack doing rotating the station and accelerating? He’s going to de-orbit it doing this. I'll handle it.” Garnarg slithered to the control room Jack was in. “Jack, what theee...” Garnarg stared in disbelief at what he was seeing. Jack on the floor, knocked out, and a deranged slug pressing every button. “Who are you? State your name and business.” The slug turned around.
“Ì'm jµ§† £ðLLðWïñG ÖrÐÈr§ Må åM.”
“Marcella.” he shouted “I think I...”
“MåR¢ÈlLå? Gê† ¥ÖµR £ÚÇKÌñG HÄñЧ, Ö££ M¥ MårÇêLLå!” Gogiris, or more accurately gÖgïRï§, tackled Garnarg to the ground and with a good old fashioned slug punch, Garnarg was knocked out.
AI41

Postby AI41 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:43 am

Gyldi had just taken Jyalen back to the medbay and noticed the slug gone when the station moved around. “Um, Jyalen, I think our slug friend wants to go to the ground. I’ll go and investigate, you try and remember what was needed for the AMCs.” Gyldi said before running off, finding that the slug had just knocked out Garnarg. Gyldi muttered to herself. “Where’s the tazer Dickens when you need it?” Gyldi dodged a punch from the slug. “Damn.” Gyldi muttered before Jyalen solidified next to her, only to be hit squarely in the face by the slug. Jyalen didn’t budge. “0Üû!” The slug yelled.
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:14 am

The sound of metal creaking told the crew of Lakibar Station that the Lanius craft was being dealt with. Gogirls, surprised the metal being survived his punch, slammed some buttons on the console, flinging Glydi and Jyalen across the station and nudging it further out of orbit. The altitude meter clearly showed that Lakibar Station would soon experience some heavy turbulence.

If everyone wasn't 'greeting' their new 'friend', they may have noticed that Violet was now growing a case of crystal around herself. Deep within her mind, she saw herself in a weird sort of limbo, with black on one end and white on the other. She fell towards the black part, which she assumed was death. Suddenly, red crystalline tentacles grabbed one of her arms, causing her to scream. Three more tentacles reached out from the white, grabbing her remaining limbs. Soon, all four of her appendages were restricted, and she was getting pulled towards the white. Violet began to scream stop, only to be soothed by a melodic voice.

"You will realise your importance in time."

This only agitated Violet more.

"I sacrificed myself to save Gogirls! I should be in the black!"

In the corner of her eye, she saw what looked like the body on Gogirls wrapped with a tentacle, except he was falling towards the back.

"No! Gogirls is the only non-zoltan that is a Envoy of the Great Eye! I'm just a pilot!"

"Hush. You will become greater than he could ever hope to be."

And slowly, but surely, Violet was pulled towards the white, bright, hopeful place that is life.
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:41 pm

(Space for one more crew? Just want to make sure, I have a sheet ready)
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:12 pm

Whiskey wrote:(Space for one more crew? Just want to make sure, I have a sheet ready)

Probably. 4n4rchist has the final say though.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:38 pm

Marcella intervened Gogiris’ and Jaylem’s ‘greeting.’ “Gogi, its okay.” She reasured.
“Marcella?” He responded in a much more normal sounding voice.
“These are our friends. They rescued us from the Lanius.”
“Th-they did?”
“Yes, and we are on a station.”
“Jack said so.” Marcella had no idea who Jack was, how Gorgiris knew was a mystery.
“We can’t de-orbit this station.”
“Yes, Ma am.” Gogiris was much calmer around Marcella somehow. “Where’s Violet?” he asked.
“She sacrificed herself for you.” tears grew in Gogiris' eyestalks. He hugged Marcella for comfort, she hugged back.
Garnarg woke up, still on the ground. “Uhh, guys. Where did that crystal come from.
“Crystal?” Marcella asked.
“Yeah, the red one wrapping around your friend's tail, now itS OH MY GOD.” The crystal stared pulling Gogiris through the floor. “Marcella!” Gogiris yelled out half way through floor. Marcella held on, Garnarg helped. They both managed to counter the force of the crystal and stop Gogiris being pulled through the floor. They were getting fatigued fast however, they needed help.

Violet saw blue more organic looking tentacles come from the white and pull Gogiris out of the black.
“Their will of his survival is strong.” The voice echoed, “We will let their will decide.”
Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:45 pm

4n4rch1st what is your say?
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:54 pm

Sorry for the late reply. You can join!

Whiskey

Postby Whiskey » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:41 pm

*In the cargo bay in the D section of storage, a box of Drone Parts.* Unknown power source reactivating nanites... Nanites reconstructing. Primary systems online. Koneg opens and climbs out of the box of Drone Parts but ends up knocking over somethings in the process making an echoing metallic clank in the process. He looks around scanning the surroundings questioning where he is exactly (still re-calibrating) and wanders about looking for anyone else besides the very darkness of the unlit cargo bay but eventually seeing what looks like a door. Unknowing of the dilemma outside.

Name: Koneg

Species: Engi

Age: Unknown as Engi's are made up of nanites after all (If you consider my character to have an age it would be 33)

Profession: Repairs, deep space work, etc., and *ERROR*(Data Classified, Proper Federation Clearance required)

Physical: The Same size as any other Engi, Red Nanites making him somewhat a dark red in color instead of normal Grey/Silver

Personality: Between normal Engi speech and the human speech he tends to use human speech a bit more (He used to work with humans quite a lot) and is one of those few Engi that enjoys talking with others that of not his own kind. Dislikes Mantis kind but takes Lanius and Slugs as… tolerable…

Details: Prolonged deep space work has made him a bit more resistant to asphyxiation and harsh environment of outer space but still vulnerable. Carries a small separate laser cutter/welder for ship work, can shape his hands into a matter of tools but not tools requiring power. Can see in the dark as his "face" allows him to do so.

Backstory: Worked on a secret project involving *ERROR* (Data Classified, Proper Federation Clearance required) and was lost in space during a journey back to Federation space, Vortex Class Cruiser he was on crashed on a planet within a pirate-controlled sector & Koneg nanites had shut down in the crash. His deactivated nanites sold on Black Market in a box marked Drone Parts.