(FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
AI41

Re: (FTL RP) FTL: Lakibar Station

Postby AI41 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:01 am

“Damnit, Garnarg. You never take someone away from the medbay until they’ve been looked over. But, if it’s for the Nisos, You have Marcella. Be quick.” Gyldi muttered, even though Garnarg had already left.
WARNING: Shipyard Complex Overload
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:15 am

“Good to know Gyldi!” He yelled down the hallway.
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:00 am

Jack had other ideas.
"Slocknaw! Or Garnag. Or one of you slugs in the runabout. I've got an idea! Can you pull the station towards the Nisos?"
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:11 pm

Garnarg glared at Jack. “Okay, we need to clarify this.” He slithered in front of him. “I am Garnarg, I have brown striped and the older looking one is Slocknaw, he has purple striped. You got that?”
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:36 am

Slocknaw wondered just what was going on with these people. Space stations can't just be pulled by a tiny runabout. They need something big like a Carrier to move them.
"I think it would be easier Jack if you went with the original plan. Just get that tractor beam boosted, you only need a second to change the ship's course" the Slug said, boosting his ship towards the Nisos. Clearly he was planning on ramming it to change the course.
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:28 am

Garnarg was already on it, mainly because he just read slock's mind to get the idea faster. "Marcella, boost the beam!"
The zoltan placed its hands onto a console, then she began becoming brighter, diverting her core power into the machine. "Now Jack! While it's boosted!"
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:15 am

"On it!"

The tractor beam slowly powered up, and Marcella had boosted the reach of the olden tractor beam almost two-fold. But it was still not enough.

"It's not strong enough! We need mo-"

The Nisos was suddenly shunted into range of the beam with a metal thunking sound.

"What!? I don't know how the ship is suddenly in range, but it is now! Triangulating beam position..."

But in his concentration in operating the tractor beam, Jack failed to notice the flaming and heavily damaged runabout floating into space.
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:18 pm

“Huh?” Garnarg questioned. He shurgged it off and got onto the comms with Slock. “Slocknaw, Nisos is being pulled towards the... Slocknaw?” The response was nothing but static. Panic arose in his eyes. “I think something is wrong with Slocknaw!” He looked out the window that shown the tractor beam and Nisos to spy a heavily damaged shuttle. “Slocknaw is in danger!” Meanwhile, Marcella was still managing to power the tractor beam, although starting to struggle a bit, showing in her groaning.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:09 pm

Once the beam made contact with the Nisos for that one second, the computers tracking the ship's trajectory would have indicated that it was no longer on a collision course with Lakibar; projections indicated it would now swing around the planet and drift away from the area. Therefore it could be salvaged at a later date if needed.

Slocknaw coughed and groaned as he regained consciousness. Alarms were blaring across the shuttle. "This isn't too bad" he commented, putting on a respirator and hooking it up to a tank. He tried to communicate with the station but the comm system had been destroyed. Now I guess I'll have to think really loud and see if they can send out a shuttle to... heh...
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:58 am

"He needs help, someone man the shuttle." Garnarg ordered. "I would do it but I have no experience in that area of expertise. I would do more harm then good."