[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Jumbocarrot0

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Kyrie wrote:
Kira wrote:"Oh. It was nothing. Someone had to do it. I'm just glad I'm reunited with my brother."

“Your brother? You mean Bren? I thought he said you were dead.”

"It's, complicated." Kira replied. "On the day Bren thought I died, a Federation undercover officer helped me escape. I managed to be rescued by a zoltan scout. Eventually we ran into the Great Eye. That was the day I forgot everything. I looked into the great eye, my memory was wiped and I blacked out." She continued. "I woke up in a station with a lone engi. Neither of us knew anything. Eventually Gonag came, looked into my mind and found my psychic power. Bren eventually ventured into the station and he cause my memory to come back."
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:32 pm

After repairing minor damage on the Pelican that those slugs did, he jumped out his new ship to examine the station.
It was cleaner than anything he had ever seen before: the feds where nicely post out here.
Time to meet the other ships crew such as Jake or Sediment!
He didn't find them at first, but only found the Rockman wandering around in the slick corridors.
"Hi. I'm Nicholas, engineer on the Pelican! Your that Rockman that caused so much trouble back at that station! That's the spirit!"
The Rockman was noticeably taller that Nicholas, but wasn't as large as other Rockman individual. " Hey, I am looking for Jake about his ship repair, do you know where he is?"
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:34 am

Nicholas wrote:"Hi. I'm Nicholas, engineer on the Pelican! Your that Rockman that caused so much trouble back at that station! That's the spirit!"
The Rockman was noticeably taller that Nicholas, but wasn't as large as other Rockman individual. " Hey, I am looking for Jake about his ship repair, do you know where he is?"

"Um, Jake is unconscious at the moment so he won't be much for conversation. Talk to Kyrie, she is probably second in command or something, maybe third after the hologram."
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:12 pm

Lux was over on the Mature, doing what she was trained for; being a doctor and helping out the injured.
Meanwhile, Eden was checking out one of the rooms she had passed by. This time she was accompanied by two of her crew as they began touching at the walls and testing panel integrity as if searching for something...
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:52 am

stylesrj wrote:Lux was over on the Mature, doing what she was trained for; being a doctor and helping out the injured.

Um, I think you mean the Scarab, not the Mature. Anyone who is injured is on the Scarab.

The injured engi, still hurt from his likely fractured leg, was slowly healing in the Scarab's medbay when she saw a blond girl walk in. Suddenly, his memory bank activated. Some memories came back to the engi. He looked back at the girl and called out to her. "You're a Jensen aren't you?"
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:25 pm

Lux was taken aback by the comment. She hadn't quite made a claim to fame like her grandfather did, or her father. Or so she thought.
Then again the Engi probably saw my picture in a report and remembered it for later, she thought to herself. "Uhh yeah. Luxanna Jensen" she said to the Engi "My family carries a lot of fame across the galaxy..."
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:38 pm

stylesrj wrote:Lux was taken aback by the comment. She hadn't quite made a claim to fame like her grandfather did, or her father. Or so she thought.
Then again the Engi probably saw my picture in a report and remembered it for later, she thought to herself. "Uhh yeah. Luxanna Jensen" she said to the Engi "My family carries a lot of fame across the galaxy..."

"I should know, I remember working with your father, Douglas, in battle. You have the same eyes." He sighed sadly and went back to resting.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:50 pm

"Ah" Lux said before laughing "I'm sure it's the eyes and not the pictures of me he liked to show off to those he served with..."
Then she gave it a bit more thought "Wait, in battle? When?"
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:08 pm

stylesrj wrote:"Ah" Lux said before laughing "I'm sure it's the eyes and not the pictures of me he liked to show off to those he served with..."
Then she gave it a bit more thought "Wait, in battle? When?"

"Oh yes, I remember the pictures now." He laughed sadly and then stared into nothingness for a minute. He then asked Lux a question. "Do you know why you recieved that package from an old family friend. You know, your grandfather's gun and the mantis claw blade?"
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Lux glanced at her sides; the blaster and blade were in their holsters. "I thought they were delivered to me because my father was always on the move, going from one fleet to another whereas I was in the Academy" she explained, looking at the blade itself "I figured that someone was able to recover what remained of my grandfather but I'm starting to think that maybe that's not the case..."
Maybe this is the Old Friend the message was referring to, she thought to herself, showing the Engi the claw. "It's a very worn-down claw; taken from a Mantis who had a very promising career in fighting over a long period of time..."