Hates and loves.

General discussion about the game.
Moonchild

Hates and loves.

Postby Moonchild » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:26 am

I hate the end boss level (I just don't want to be there), and would much prefer to carry on with slowly progressing harder enemy's.

Love, everything else. :D
boran_blok

Re: Hates and loves.

Postby boran_blok » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:09 am

Well,

I am still playing on easy ATM and the difficulty curve there goes something like this:

__________|

The boss is insanely more difficult than anything before it.

But hey practice makes perfect. Imho you do need to get a transporter and cloak in order to beat him.
Retro

Postby Retro » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:18 am

boran_blok wrote:Well,

I am still playing on easy ATM and the difficulty curve there goes something like this:

__________|

The boss is insanely more difficult than anything before it.

But hey practice makes perfect. Imho you do need to get a transporter and cloak in order to beat him.

I've beaten him twice so far on normal and didn't have a teleporter or cloak. There's many ways to take him out it seems.
Grumpy-Mcfart

Postby Grumpy-Mcfart » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 am

Moonchild wrote:I hate the end boss level (I just don't want to be there), and would much prefer to carry on with slowly progressing harder enemy's.

Love, everything else. :D

I agree.

By the time I have any sense of my ship's identity (if that makes sense), I've hit the last sector and one way or another the game's about to be over.
WARNING: This post was produced on equipment that is also used in the manufacture of sarcasm. Trace amounts of sarcasm may have contaminated the post as a result.