[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
TheDreadedPirateTuco

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby TheDreadedPirateTuco » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Oh hey, this forum is still not dead!
oh yeah also im back
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:48 pm

This thread is NOT DYING. Don't worry. The thing is, Jake doesn't have much to do - he has to keep a close eye on the Mature, and he's alone with the Lanius and Sarah... So if he interacts with Sarah, nothing happens on your end, and if he interacts with the Lanius - nothing happens there either. I could try to stir up some action though, with a new battle. Just let me know - I'm still here.

TheDreadedPirateTuco wrote:Oh hey, this forum is still not dead!
oh yeah also im back

No offense but... Do we know you?
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:58 pm

“Yeah maybe... Isn’t this the rebel insignia?” Kyrie pointed to the eagles on the crates. “Why would it be on these crates?” The runabout pulled out of the docks and turned toward Numa III.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Back with the Adventures of Bren

It cuts to them at a Hospital and Bren floating inside of a Tube, part of his body gone

Gorlag was speaking to a Rock in a Doctor's Scrub

"Doctor will he be alright?" Gorlag asked

"No he already died, this is just the clone" the Doctor said

Grem's eyes widened in horror at that

"What did you think this was a healing tube, no this is the cloning bay, you were lucky to bring him in when you did otherwise we'd have none of his DNA to bring him back. Now don't worry he will have all his memories and what not, maybe he might forget a few things, but other then that he will be alright, just stay here and he will be alright' the doctor said looking over the clone

(FYI him being cloned won't really affect the story, also I think Clone Bays are a thing but only at certain hospitals, not advanced enough to be put on ships except very select medical ships or scientific vessels)
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Lux gave Kyrie a concerned look. "I was thinking about that too. They didn't even paint over it or try and hide the fact it was a Rebel insignia? Maybe they think we support the Rebellion?"
She shook her head "No... what alien would be stupid enough to think the Rebellion is looking out for their interests? What kind of moron would support the Rebels who blatantly say that they hate all alien species?"

Looking back at the crates she took several deep breaths and her voice became more rapid "What if those crates are not carrying Rockman texts? What if upon opening, they set off an antimatter charge or worse... a singularity? What if we're transporting singularities in a box?"
She was visibly shaking; her hands left the controls and the ship went into autopilot as it continued on its way to Numa III.
"Kyrie, do you think we should continue with the mission and get these crates delivered or should we swing back to the Mutare and the Pelican and get as far away as possible?"
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:38 am

"Sarah! Sarah!" Jake shouted as he jogged throughout the empty ship. She kissed me... he thought in disbelif.

The truth is, Sarah was so ashamed of her emotions. She had an attraction to her captain, and it was her duty as a Federation officer to maintain a professional mindset. But Jake was only fourteen, so his youth took precedence over his rational thought. But it wasn't him that kissed me,
was it?
She thought to herself. She realized that she was much younger than Jake... -400 years old. A negative age. Her attraction was so wrong on so many levels. After all, Jake had never even seen an ACSAAI (Emotionally Capable Self Adaptive Artificial Intelligence) before.

In her flurry of thoughts and confusion, she had deactivated her Avatar completely... monitoring Jakes endless jog through the empty corridors using the Sensors.

"Well fuck it," Jake muttered, stopping to catch his breath with his hands on his knees. He then stood up straight, cupped his hands over his mouth, and shouted. "Sarah! I know you can hear me! I need... I need to talk to you!"
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:45 am

“But that doesn’t make any sense. Why would rockmen even have rebel shipments? And why would they willingly store crates with rebel symbols on them?” Kyrie was a little scared at the possibility that these could be singularities, her voice starting to waver. “Maybe The Supreme Inquisition is trying to destroy some opposition on Numa III... Either way, I think we should take these back to the others.”
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:50 pm

"Maybe we should-" Lux started to say when a red-painted Rock ship came on an intercept course towards them.
"Human vessel, this is the Grand Inquisition. Cut off your engines and prepare to be boarded. Do not attempt to escape or we will open fire!"

A quick scan revealed that the Inquisition vessel had a missile launcher and "A Burst Laser Mk.II?" Lux said, looking to Kyrie "We're completely unarmed except we're carrying explosive crates, a cargo lifter AND I've got this Mantis-claw blade..."
"You thinking what I'm thinking?" she asked her friend "Because maybe it's time we do something the Inquisition wouldn't expect..."
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:00 pm

Yeah I can't really do anything at this point... Bren? Kyrie? Your turn... :)
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:40 pm

Back with Bren...

There was a beacon jump and Jake could see his ship returned

Bren came up on the screen

"Jake, you will not believe the crazy adventure I had-"

Grem pushed him aside and said, "We are engaged!" she said giggling a bit

"Grem please calm down I need to be able to pilot" he said grunting a bit

"good news, got plenty of scrap provided from her" he said, "Enough to help pay for any problems you might have or anything this guy might have"
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269