FTL Captain's Edition 1.308/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.308

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Mr. Mister

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.299/Inf 1.299b/EL 1.299b

Postby Mr. Mister » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Yeah, I kinda got dragged from a CE-esque mod for one game to another; currently I'm in the internal testing team of Pitch Black Dungeon for Darkest Dungeon.

Hey slowy, glad to see you too. I saw you finally made Insurrection into what you wanted, and hey, it looks hella cool - congrats! I also really like its modularity.

However, while I will try it on occasion, I think I'll revert to standard CE as my main installation, as what you now call sMPK for Captain's Remix seems to take away some of the things I love the most:
Removal of enemies with Combat Augments, 'Combat Fluff' mid-battle events, the Hyperspace mechanic and the Player Surrender system.

I really liked your (or our, in a way) vision of the long mining beams and other stuff, but I also really, really like the mid-battle fluffe events (both the purely fluff and the actually impacting ones).

You wouldn't happen to have around the .ftl of the last version of sMPK-CE you released that included those, would you?
slowriderxcorps

Postby slowriderxcorps » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:34 pm

Mr. Mister wrote:You wouldn't happen to have around the .ftl of the last version of sMPK-CE you released that included those, would you?

Sadly not, I don't know if I have any editions of the old patch that would still be compatible with current CE.
blancfaye7

Postby blancfaye7 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:58 am

Mr. Mister wrote:Yeah, I kinda got dragged from a CE-esque mod for one game to another; currently I'm in the internal testing team of Pitch Black Dungeon for Darkest Dungeon.

My salutes to you, sir, since I have my eyes on Darkest Dungeon mods as well, but I haven't found a Slipstream-like manager yet, so I paused and found FTL, then FTL CE.

----------

Anyways, how do weapon/drone descriptions work in FTL? Some of the descriptions are UI breaking: some can't even be read anymore. Is there a way to fix that? If possible, I can help going through them via XML (if that's how it works...)
Current Written Work: Planet Gradius
Anistuffs

Postby Anistuffs » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:54 am

Hey there. I'm the older cousin of Comet Hunter, whose track Deepspace Sonar is part of the CE music pack. I just wanted to let you know that some time ago, he made another FTL-inspired track Cosmic Pulse and I added it via mod in my game. But I never bothered to publicly release the mod since Comet never told me and I never asked. But recently, some of my viewers asked for the mod to be made public so I went ahead and got his permission to release it.

Here's the thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30368

Feel free to go ahead and grab the other two tracks from the mod and add it to CE since he gave permission to do that :)

Well, that's all I had to say. Bye now.
Anistuffs - The Indian Let's Player.
Here's my Youtube channel with over 1500 LP videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Anistuffs
Why not pop over and say hi :)
blancfaye7

Postby blancfaye7 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:12 am

I hope Sleeper would include it to the Music Pack of CE as a package. Until then, let's wait for his decision. (Can't wait to hear them out.)
Current Written Work: Planet Gradius
Sleeper Service

Postby Sleeper Service » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:54 am

Anistuffs wrote:Hey there. I'm the older cousin of Comet Hunter, whose track Deepspace Sonar is part of the CE music pack. I just wanted to let you know that some time ago, he made another FTL-inspired track Cosmic Pulse and I added it via mod in my game. But I never bothered to publicly release the mod since Comet never told me and I never asked. But recently, some of my viewers asked for the mod to be made public so I went ahead and got his permission to release it.

Here's the thread: http://www.subsetgames.com/forum/viewto ... 11&t=30368

Feel free to go ahead and grab the other two tracks from the mod and add it to CE since he gave permission to do that :)

Well, that's all I had to say. Bye now.

Yeah I might have lost track of that one, but I'll definitely integrate it in the next update.
Sleeper Service

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.301/Inf 1.3101/EL 1.301

Postby Sleeper Service » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:59 pm

CE Update 1.301
- Pulled recent spellchecking changes from github
- Fixed bad text list in a rare Zoltan surrender event
- Fixed cargo teleporter pirate store event handling Small Arms trade goods incorrectly
- Weapon lists now use advanced SMM tags (done by Chrono Vortex, thanks!) This improves compatibility with other weapon mods.

CE Resource Pack 1.301
- Corrected some spelling errors in fixed background graphics
- Credited new sound contributor on the title screen

CE Additional Music Addon 1.301
- Added a new track by Comet Hunter
- Shuffled some tracks around

CE Infinite Addon 1.301
- Fixed some bad grammar

CE Endless Loot 1.301 for CE and CE Endless Loot 1.301 for CE Infinite
- Fixed some discrepancies in player ship loadouts
Atruejedi

Postby Atruejedi » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:10 pm

"Download CE Resource Pack 1.301 (MediaFire)" links to http://www.mediafire.com/file/7equdlbuk ... _1.301.ftl ... is that a mistake?
Biohazard063

Postby Biohazard063 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Atruejedi wrote:"Download CE Resource Pack 1.301 (MediaFire)" links to http://www.mediafire.com/file/7equdlbuk ... _1.301.ftl ... is that a mistake?

Indeed...
Amateur modder and Let's player (with a substantial FTL and ItB LP featuring countless mods).
Channel link
A list of all my mods can be found here.