[SHIP] [AE] [CE Ready] Our Soul

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Chrono Vortex

[SHIP] [AE] [CE Ready] Our Soul

Postby Chrono Vortex » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:18 am

I threw this thing together because I was bored and I made the mistake of getting myself sucked into the all-consuming black hole that is Undertale. I couldn't be bothered to make an entirely new hull, so thankfully the Federation Bomber is already roughly shaped like a heart.

This is built as a relatively low-powered boarding/crew killing ship. The strategies the starting loadout call for are fairly basic, so you shouldn’t have too much trouble using it.

Download v1.0 here.
Replaces the Kestrel A.
NarnKar

Re: [SHIP] [AE] [CE Ready] Our Soul

Postby NarnKar » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:50 am

It can get artillery? What kind?

Also, I find it kinda funny that you've crossed a game with pacifist mechanics, and FTL, a game where (frequently) your only way forward is violence (and crossing your own moral boundaries), and quite a few different tools to kill enemy crew or destroy their ships. No pacifist runs here. Might as well go full genocide.

totally megalonavia you guys (dot).mp3
Chrono Vortex

Postby Chrono Vortex » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:01 pm

NarnKar wrote:It can get artillery? What kind?

It's effectively just a 6 shot cluster bomb. I couldn't be bothered to come up with anything ground-breaking. I'm open to suggestions if you have any.

NarnKar wrote:Also, I find it kinda funny that you've crossed a game with pacifist mechanics, and FTL, a game where (frequently) your only way forward is violence (and crossing your own moral boundaries), and quite a few different tools to kill enemy crew or destroy their ships. No pacifist runs here. Might as well go full genocide.

I would have totally added something that gives you a bonus for accepting ships' surrender if that didn't entail messing with a bunch of events. Maybe I'll add something like that if I ever do an update.
Last edited by Chrono Vortex on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:46 pm

NarnKar wrote:Also, I find it kinda funny that you've crossed a game with pacifist mechanics, and FTL, a game where (frequently) your only way forward is violence (and crossing your own moral boundaries), and quite a few different tools to kill enemy crew or destroy their ships. No pacifist runs here. Might as well go full genocide.

Remember the Frisk?

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29452

It's even scripted with an "ending" depending if you're filled with Determination or not.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:41 am

Well, I decided to do a run with the ship... and well I guess maybe I should have brought Flowey along...

https://youtu.be/I57HWqbuIxg

I use the word "determination" a lot since that's all I really got out of Undertale. Haven't actually played the game nor do I have plans to play it.