One final chance: An FTL-RP

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
I_am_person

Re: One final chance: An FTL-RP

Postby I_am_person » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:27 am

dyno ploz I made an official link that doesn't expire for a reason

https://discord.gg/gcqPy52

^ link de officiâl
Injustice Rains From Above!
Nomiddlename

Postby Nomiddlename » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:34 am

Arkangel saw that there was a rebel station nearby, and part of him almost leapt out the airlock, jetpack on. Then he realised his body aching and look down at himself tattered form, some parts indeed rusty and purple, as Nazia pointed out before.
"Guys, I'm heading to the Medway and taking a break from all this boarding. Nazia, I left the jetpack in the alrlock, if you're interested." He then headed for the Medbay and, when he got there, was already half asleep in exhaustion.
dyno101

Postby dyno101 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:50 pm

"I'll inspect the station. One moment."
Quintet activated a basic scan. It returned in an instant that it was, as he thought, an everyday rebel station.
"Yeah, nothing special. We'll check it out once Arkangel is in a better condition."
"There isn't good or bad. There's just insane."
"Blamsauce!"
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Tabitha kept the shields focused in the direction of the station, although the task wasn't easy considering how quickly ships moved about and changed the direction of the bubble which meant having to refocus the emitters... she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a few seconds. The enemy station seemed to be charging weapons and ships were moving into position for an attack. The Rebel station wasn't going to sit there and politely wait to be boarded by a hostile Lanius after all.
I could almost give this situation a restaurant metaphor... and here I am being the server instead of the chef, Tabitha thought to herself, I got to take the abuse from the customers so the cooks can do their job.

There was a crackling noise as yet another shield emitter burnt itself out, and the shields went down in an ionised blast. One of the automated ships seemed to be armed with a powerful heavy ion weapon. Tabitha was left stunned by the impact, standing still over the console.

Hey look! The Heavy Ion III from Captain's Edition! Everyone's favourite gun... if you're the enemy that is!
dyno101

Postby dyno101 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:03 pm

"Oh, shi-"
Quintet charged as many weapons as he could. It quickly became clear that fighting would not work as he had planned. After a few seconds, it was also clear that running would not work. After almost every option was exhausted by trial and error, the weapons had charged.

"Well, this was never meant to happen. Someone needs to trust me and start accelerating at the enemy ship. No, we're not going to hit it. If I can get in close enough to turn off the engines, flip the ship, and burst the engines at the highest possible speed, we'll make everyone in that ship burn alive."
"There isn't good or bad. There's just insane."
"Blamsauce!"
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:41 am

Kr had been standing at the door of the room Targon had been killed in until now. In that time, he had been reliving the time since they had all boarded this ship. The time since he had met Targon. As he left, Kr etched Targon's name over the door. His attention turned to the rebel station and the ship's. He said over the comms: "Are there really this many rebel ships left? I thought they were almost destroyed when the flagship was taken care of." He went back to his post at door control as he was talking. "Is there anyone manning engines now? We might need someone there for Quintet's plan."
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:50 am

"Arrghhh..." Tabitha groaned as the stun effect wore off and she quickly went to try and replace the damaged coil.
"Destroying the Flagship doesn't mean the entire fleet just buggers off... the Federation just took out the leading General. There's still enough people to keep the fight going..." she replied to Kr over the comms "After all, they're still occupying my homeworld and my restaurant. I know, I've checked."
She looked at the space station. It's probably controlling those automated ships. If we can take it out, they'll probably go inert like a Drone, she thought to herself, ejecting the burned emitter coil.
Frosty

Postby Frosty » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:02 pm

((hi! is this open to new players? it looks so fun. :D))
"don't destroy this station? did you just assume that the Pimpwagon cares about what you want??"
I_am_person

Postby I_am_person » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:24 am

Frosty wrote:((hi! is this open to new players? it looks so fun. :D))

I'm 98.7472628929173769420281% sure that it... Yeah sure just write up a character sheet and get approved by dyno when he comes online.
Injustice Rains From Above!
Nomiddlename

Postby Nomiddlename » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:32 am

^^