FTL for iOS (iPad)??? Touch FTL rocks!

General discussion about the game.
Vigilant

Re: FTL for iOS (iPad)??? Touch FTL rocks!

Postby Vigilant » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:51 am

Don´t burn him. Let him pay for 10 copies to spend them to his friends.

... and then burn him ;).
Phantasmoron

Postby Phantasmoron » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:12 am

Just to add my name to this list, I would totally buy FTL again if I could get it for my nook! I already put it on a flash drive so I could play it at work without installing it on the work pc, and I would love to have it everywhere I go!!!
JiveMagillicudy

Postby JiveMagillicudy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am

Phantasmoron wrote:Just to add my name to this list, I would totally buy FTL again if I could get it for my nook! I already put it on a flash drive so I could play it at work without installing it on the work pc, and I would love to have it everywhere I go!!!

How did you get it on a flash drive? I would like to do the same but admin rights hit me everytime.
woopwoop

Postby woopwoop » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Registered just for this:
Yes. Yes please. Please, please, bring it out for iPad.
I bought the game on Steam and after sinking way, way more time into it on first play than I expected, that was exactly what I thought -- it would be perfect on iPad.

In short: +1.
Soleone

Postby Soleone » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:07 am

Yes! Also just registered to +1 this.

Two things need to happen (and it's kind of inevitable they will):

1. Release this game for iPad. I can see it even getting featured by Apple. It's like it was made for it in the first place. People don't need sleep, it's okay to bring it to mobile platforms :D

2. Release more content / expand on the possibilities. This concept has so much potential it's ridiculous. You have infected the world with the FTL virus, we are craving for more!

All hail Subset Games!
PirateCat

Postby PirateCat » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:56 am

And release it on Android also, those of us without iCrap would like to play it everywhere, too...
zabbo2

Postby zabbo2 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:02 am

This would be totally awesome. I have no intention of ever buying an iPad but still, I could see how FTL would be fantastic fit for such a device.
kedens

Postby kedens » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:37 am

I too would totally buy a mobile version of this game. Tablets only would be idea.. BUT IT MUST BE ANDROID AND IOS. PLEASE DONT LEAVE OUT THE ANDROID PLATFORM.
theorytard

Postby theorytard » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 am

It needs to be on the iPad.
ser_aerochorro

Postby ser_aerochorro » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Sign me in. Both because of the controls of the game(that can be moved to iPad with almost zero thinking) and the philosophy of short gameplays(the same philosophy of mobile games), this NEEDS to be a thing.

(And when I say iPad, I say the other tablets, too. Just because iPad is still more common(I really don't want to start arguing about wether it's better or not) it makes sense that priority is given to it)