[SHIP] A Most Glorious Ship From A Glorious Country

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
stylesrj

[SHIP] A Most Glorious Ship From A Glorious Country

Postby stylesrj » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:22 am

Greetings comrades! Our Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un has tasked you with flying his latest and greatest creation from the superior Democratic People's Republic of Korea. The one true Korea in the world.

The Supreme Leader has spared no expense to make this ship the most best ship in all of the galaxy! He has even seen fit to outfit it with missiles from True Korea's glorious missile program! These missiles will destroy any ship that gets in your way and will never fail to miss! Here you can see it in action:

Please keep in mind that most rooms will contain a picture of the Kim Jong family. You will be required to have yourself and your crew bow to them in respect of the family before proceeding to the next room.
Drones have also been stationed at the main airlock to prevent incursions of traitorous elements. This may prove useful during a hostile situation. The pilot is almost sufficiently motivated to keep the ship flying and operational by a special officer drone.

The Supreme Leader has also installed a messaging system in the port-side of the vessel to spread the word of the Kim Jong Family to other ships in the hopes they reject their false ways and come join True Korea with everyone.

The hull is made of the finest Korean metals our glorious labourers toiled hard for and forged into the shape you see before you. It will make your ship almost as invincible as the Kim Jong Family.

Lastly, the ship requires no actual engines in order to fly. It runs off the spirit of our beloved Kim Jong Il. However you will need to provide sufficient motivational materials in order to earn the respect of his spirit so he can move the ship. Luckily this comes in the form of FTL fuel canisters and can be placed in the nozzle labelled "Offerings. Not a Fuel Nozzle"

Have a most glorious time and remember which Korea is the best Korea!

You will acquire this ship at the following location:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ott8j ... estrel.ftl

---------

Ok joking aside, this ship was a spur-of-the-moment thing. It's pretty much a repainted Kestrel with some systems changed, a missile flak added and shields removed (because they spared no expense and North Korea is really behind the curve in everything including actual shields!) It also has 20HP as opposed to 30, a barely-functional reactor (5 power bars!).
The starting weapons are probably not bad either and the artillery might prove useful as it does do some damage.
MikieRpg

Re: [SHIP] A Most Glorious Ship From A Glorious Country

Postby MikieRpg » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:31 am

*bows*
Oh Great Supreme Leader Of all things awesome, blessed with the power and control of The True and only Korea, with his infinite wisdom and power please accept my offering of all my worldly possessions, so that they may assist you in defeating the false Korea that does not exist, although you with your mighty power don't require my possessions but i beg of you to take them.
*double Bow*
*Triple bow Back flip*
*hands over items*
Kim Jong: (stares)
*bows*
*Kim Jong is now poisoned, to the knowledge of only myself*
*Now lets check who i need to praise next: Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, the other american politicians, Putin, Hitler, guy in the alley that stole my chocolate bar when i was 3.
*grabs phone*
???:hello?
Secretary get me a flight to the next political speech in the US.
Secretary:(Muffled Noise)
Yes its Mr.Trump
Well goodbye Kim jong un, may your next week, i mean infinity be most *smirks* pleasurable.
*end*
WTF did i just write? i just went in and typed welp this is all a joke so you may ignore it.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:03 am

So have you flown the ship and spread the word of True Korea? Was it as strong and tough as the Kim Jong Family?
MikieRpg

Postby MikieRpg » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:37 pm

stylesrj wrote:So have you flown the ship and spread the word of True Korea? Was it as strong and tough as the Kim Jong Family?

Yes recently after my meeting with your glorious leader, whom is not poisoned and dying, i stole, um i mean was lent the ship to destroy all those who oppose True Korea. It was stronger than i hoped, it cost me 20 missiles to destroy it, um i mean 20 missiles to tribute... the ship is still definitively intact.
*runs away*
*drops smoke bomb*
*coughs*
*teleports to ship and flys away*
Stormbringer

Postby Stormbringer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:24 am

oh yes most grorious kolea is have the grorious ship am pray to grorious leader for ruck when fry ship to prove North Kolea Best Kolea
killin' slugs and beating Rebels since 2014, modding the game since 2016