Black Screen Issue While Playing The Game

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
bennyrunolfsson

Black Screen Issue While Playing The Game

Postby bennyrunolfsson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:38 am

I just have started to play the game on my PC. But I am having a problem while playing the game on my PC that I cant seem to solve it anymore. After a few minutes of gameplay, my computer screen goes black, but I can hear the sound properly. I have no idea what could be the issue. But I applied some simple methods to solve the issue. First I updated Windows and also updated the device driver. But still the problem is happening. Has anyone else come across this issue before? Please help me to solve it.
bennyrunolfsson

Re: Black Screen Issue While Playing The Game

Postby bennyrunolfsson » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:45 am

Last day, I spent the whole day dealing with this irritating issue. I dont understand what to do. In some cases, the problem was solved, I did not get any black screen issues, but it was temporary.

Then I searched online for resolving the issue and came across some articles like this one. They discussed a lot of solutions to solve the black screen issue. I followed one by one and after applying one method separately, I was playing the game if I get the black screen and I was getting. Then Finally I have resolved the issue by applying this method by disabling the game mode. Now I have no longer any issues while playing the game on my PC, I am not getting any black screen errors.