Event and Weapons Hotkeys with AZERTY

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
terkobitel2

Event and Weapons Hotkeys with AZERTY

Postby terkobitel2 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:01 am

I use the last beta patch of FTL (1.6.3). I play the game on Windows without problems but when I tried to play on Linux I noticed something.

On Windows the Events and Weapons hotkeys work normally with a AZERTY keyboard leaving the defaults hotkeys because when I press é (2 on QWERTY keyboards) the game understand it like I pressed 2 on QWERTY keyboards.

But on Linux this doesn't work because the [1234567] on top of keyboard is recognized as [&é"'(-è] and the é and è aren't recognized by the game. I don't know if the problem doesn't exist in previous version (1.5.13)usps tracking showbox speed test
bestivick

Re: Event and Weapons Hotkeys with AZERTY

Postby bestivick » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:28 pm

I'd like to congratulate the devs for this wonderful game.
I can't keep track of the number of hours I've spent playing it, and I seem to never can get enough
bestivick

Re: Event and Weapons Hotkeys with AZERTY

Postby bestivick » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:31 am

bestivick wrote:I'd like to congratulate the devs for this wonderful game.viva tv apk
I can't keep track of the number of hours I've spent playing it, and I seem to never can get enough

I love the game