Visual bug

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
TheSubsetGamer

Visual bug

Postby TheSubsetGamer » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Recently I opened the game and things like the loading bar and the options menu were out of line. It's always like this now, and I can't figure out what's wrong. I use Slipstream mod manager and I think that might have something to do with it. I uninstalled and reinstalled FTL and it fixed the problem, until I reconnected Slipstream to it. I think it has something to do with one of the mods I've used, though, because I've been using Slipstream for a while and not had any problems. As far as I can tell the issue has no effect on functionality, its just annoying :lol:. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks fellow gamers!
jacobsmash1

Re: Visual bug

Postby jacobsmash1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:41 pm

What mods are you using?
TheSubsetGamer

Re: Visual bug

Postby TheSubsetGamer » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:30 pm

When I reinstalled the game and reconnected Slipstream to it I don't remember using any mods before I opened the game again, but the problem still occurred, so I'm not really sure. :? But, the problem might have started from a mod that I created, and me being new to modding I could have messed something up in the code causing the problem. :roll: But again, not really sure.
Thanks fellow gamers!