How To Update?

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
boa13

Re: How To Update?

Postby boa13 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:20 pm

1.02.6 is only available on Steam, as far as I know. I believe the devs are currently attending a convention somewhere, and the other distribution channels will be updated when they come back.
Forum janitor — If you spot spam, PM me the URL and/or the username of the spammer.
I have powers, moderator powers. I am not keen on using them, but will do so if needed.
Matthew
Site Admin

Postby Matthew » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:13 am

1.02.6 should be available both for GOG and HumbleStore now. Sorry for the delay. I am indeed travelling for Indiecade at the moment and won't be as easily available :(
Matthew Davis, Subset Games Developer - If you're looking for tech support, you'll get help faster emailing directly, contact info here
GenL

Postby GenL » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:31 am

Thanks for info! I noticed 1.02.5 was up at Humblebundle last week already, but now it says it was updated again at 2012-10-02, yet it still contains the old version, 1.02.5. I suppose the latest version is already sent to humble and gog guys, so we can only wait for them now. Maybe next week then.