FTL Patch 1.6.4 [Jan 25th Update]

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
dasKrokodil

Re: FTL Patch 1.6.4 [Jan 25th Update]

Postby dasKrokodil » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:42 pm

OK, it seems that I (somehow accidentally) found a solution. I just started the game as administrator, and the next time I started (as non-admin), it had remembered the settings. I don't know why, but as long as it works, I'm happy!

It's still the best game ever made, BTW.

Although I preferred the old SHIP button over the new one with the icon, but that's not really an issue :)
4n4

Postby 4n4 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:06 pm

dasKrokodil wrote:OK, it seems that I (somehow accidentally) found a solution. I just started the game as administrator, and the next time I started (as non-admin), it had remembered the settings. I don't know why, but as long as it works, I'm happy!

It's still the best game ever made, BTW.

Although I preferred the old SHIP button over the new one with the icon, but that's not really an issue :)

https://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic ... ui#p116430
"for those that find the new UI in FTL 1.6+ unbearable"
kiran sahu

Postby kiran sahu » Tue May 21, 2019 10:42 am

I needed to report that the fix still doesn't work. Since it appears that you can't explore the choices menu by console, it is difficult to change out of fullscreen mode except if you have a craving for sitting tight for the mouse to arbitrarily transport to choices and afterward haphazardly transport to screen mode.