Fullscreen doesn't work AT ALL?

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
zrellicam

Fullscreen doesn't work AT ALL?

Postby zrellicam » Tue May 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Okay, so I just remembered FTL after not playing it for a long time, updated my thingy to Advanced Edition, and reinstalled all my uber mods. These mods being Better Planets and Backgrounds, Disable Fleet and Captains Edition.
For some reason, every time I change the options so the game should launch in fullscreen, and then launch the game, it does literally nothing. The options revert to the default, as if I never changed them. I tried this in all the fullscreen options.
Does anyone know what's happening here? It's not a huge problem, but seeing my desktop in the background is really bothering me for some reason.
project_mercy

Re: Fullscreen doesn't work AT ALL?

Postby project_mercy » Tue May 13, 2014 7:35 pm

I'm running fullscreen at 2560x1600 and 1080p on windows 7, and it works fine. I'd try backing off on your mods to see what's messing it up.
Matthew
Site Admin

Re: Fullscreen doesn't work AT ALL?

Postby Matthew » Wed May 14, 2014 11:28 am

Try running the game as an admin, or manually editing the settings.ini file located in the installation directory so that fullscreen=1
Matthew Davis, Subset Games Developer - If you're looking for tech support, you'll get help faster emailing directly, contact info here