[FTL RP, CHARACTERS WELCOME]

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
JakeCollins

[FTL RP, CHARACTERS WELCOME]

Postby JakeCollins » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:48 am

As you may know, the last RP I tried to run was a flop. It failed rather quickly, unfortunately. I'm confident that this one will work out much better!

Plot:
The Federation & Rebel war has just recently begun. A group of Federation Cadets don't really care about the war. After all, they're just a bunch of teens! (12yrs to 16yrs) You see, when the war started the requirements for getting a Federation Service License went WAY up! This means that only the best of the best got to serve on Federation ships. Only the most experienced members. All the other cadets got thrown out or "training delayed until further notice" messages. But this group of cadets couldn't wait indefinitely for the war to end, and they certainly didn't want to go into Interstellar Military School! So the plan arose...

To steal a ship, and explore the stars on their own...

Where The Story Begins:
This group of 3 - 5 cadets are in their dorm-room at Federation Headquarters, planning to steal a decommissioned Federation ship from the hanger. Once they get the ship, they plan to jump away and explore - and try to keep away from the Rebel war!

Character Sheet:
1. Name
2. Species (Federation ONLY due to the plot. HUMAN RECOMMENDED FOR THIS STORY, BUT NOT REQUIRED!)
3. Age (12yrs - 16yrs)
4. Topic Of Study (Engineering, Weapons, Medical, etc. But remember, since you are a mere cadet you are by-no-means GOOD at your job yet! :D )
6. Physical Description
7. Personality Description
8. Quirks

Rules:
1. To start out, there can only be one of each role/job. First come first serve!
2. Since you're a cadet, you're probably not good at your job!
3. Have fun!

My Role
I will bring any new major plot developments/twists! I will also play a character.

You can begin submitting characters!
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
JakeCollins

Re: [FTL RP, CHARACTERS WELCOME]

Postby JakeCollins » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:49 pm

There was an error with this thread. It was posted twice.

PLEASE GO HERE INSTEAD:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=32180&p=111370#p111370

Sorry for the confusion!
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321