One final chance: An FTL-RP

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: One final chance: An FTL-RP

Postby stylesrj » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:25 am

"I'm not in control of my body!" Tabitha shouted during the conflict "I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!"
Her skin started to tear, revealing the robotics underneath as she tried to punch at the ship console in an attempt to have the ship stay on course...
Of course that probably wouldn't matter as Quintet could easily just make the ship move away but whoever was mind controlling her wasn't a super-genius.
She withdrew her arm from the wrecked console and went to punch at Arkangel, but suddenly the fist went towards the door and smacked into the console, unlocking them and causing even more damage to herself in the process.
This has been amusing...
When I find you...
I'm closer than you think Tabitha...

"Steve..." Tabitha grumbled "Stop Steve..."
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:49 am

Sorry for the long post, I like fight scenes

Kr was surprised with the strength Tabitha used when he was thrown out of the room. Arkangel slipped under the door and he heard the sounds of a fight going on inside. "I didn't know she was that strong," Kr said to Targon. "She's never done something like that before." Tabitha yelled something about steve before the door shut. What does he have to do with this? He went back to the medbay and found him still in the stasis chamber. Just as he was about to leave, Steve began to bang on the door to the chamber with the arm he had left. Kr ran to the door and held it shut, but the door was not made to take a beating and Steve broke through. He immediately lunged at Kr, but he jumped back and hit Steve away. He was severely weakened having only one arm, but he was still an android and had a lot of strength. Steve faced Kr again and kicked straight at him. Kr grabbed the leg and brought it up, intending to land Steve on he back. Steve had other plans. He pulled himself up with the leg and brought his other leg around in a hard, leveraged kick. He landed Kr straight in the jaw and dropped back down on his feet. Kr stumbled back and spit on the floor. Steve attacked again, this time with a punch. Kr bent low and brought a claw around to hit Steve's ankle. Steve fell back and Kr drove his other claw into Steve's stomach. There was a metal plate under the skin in this area, and Kr's claw punctured it. He went to pull his claw back out, but it was stuck in the hole. Steve caught Kr's other arm with his hand right above the claw and squeezed like only a robot could. Kr grabbed Steve's wrist with that same claw and the punchers clamped down and squeezed like only a mantis could. Steve pushed back and they went out the doors of the medbay and Kr slammed against the wall. Kr pulled with his claw in Steve's stomach and slammed him into the wall beside him. They slammed each other against opposite walls down the hallway. Kr finally pulled his claw out of Steve's stomach, the plate coming with it. Some gears and wires were visible inside Steve and Kr pushed the corner into the mass of android mechanics. There was a grinding sound and Steve's legs gave out. His arm was still fully functional, though. Both of them collapsed onto the floor, pulled by Steve's weight. Kr pulled the plate out and slammed it back in, repeating several times. Steve squeezed harder around Kr's wrist, the Chitin cracking audibly. Knowing he was about to lose his claw, Kr slammed the corner of the plate into Steve's head. The blood chilling scream of a mantis warrior echoed through the ship, followed by the sound of metal piercing metal. Then again and again until the plate was lodged in Steve's head, at least three inches deep. Kr couldn't pull it out anymore and Steve started to chuckle. "Are we done yet Kr? Because I've got an arm to reattach." Kr didn't answer and breathed heavily for a few seconds before spitting in the groove where the metal was in Steve's head. The acidic saliva started to eat away at the electronics inside. Slowly, Steve relaxed and eventually went limp. Kr breathed heavily again for a moment before wrenching his claw free from the plate and Steve's grasp. He got up slowly and stood looking at the mangled body of Steve. "Steve has been taken care of, Tabitha."
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:08 am

Tabitha fell to the ground and took a deep breath as control to her body had been restored. "Thanks Kr" she said, looking at her damaged hands. Much like before all she could see from her eyes was bone and blood and muscle despite it clearly being robotic from everyone else's perspective.
"I think I'm back in control..."
Yes you are...
What the...?
You really think it was Steve who had hacked into you? Come now Tabitha... you think an android is capable of telepathy?
"Guys... I don't think Steve was..."
I will spare you for the moment. But remember, I will be watching...

A sudden shock to her head caused her to pass out on the floor. The ship was still on a collision course, but that could have been easily corrected by the AI.
SciGuy303

Postby SciGuy303 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:38 am

'Quod tibi non consequatur. Memento. Nihil in vita otiosa. "
"Quid est Magister, hæc facis?"
"Audite. Consummatione mundi esse. Ergo omne quod fit habet lucem. Nec dici potest."
"Tu nosti quæ prædico vobis possit videri?"
"Ah. Chaos, ut omnes formae praedictio est."
"Quid est?"
"Chaos patet, dicitur ipsa forma. Si quis autem A temetipso hoc dicis, subversioni lance universi. Non volumus."
"... Etiam magister."
"Non scire hoc, et ibi sunt duo plana regione nostra. Gyn et Atdlt. Gyn est ordo, et firmatum est Atdlt. Utrumque tangit materiam universi.
Aliquando unus ad alterum, ut planum sunt inaequales. Atdlt nunc est quod dominatur. Autem, ibi est Gyn ad Atdlt, et vice versa. Et Atdlt Gyn est, ut in ordinem redigatur est. Potest habere potentiam ad ICTUS in uno planorum, sed non animae. Nunc expergiscere. "

There's a hidden spiritual depth to Arkangel, I'll say that much...
Also FYI, Arkangel knows Latin.
I do random stuff and surf on the fourms. That's about it.
kestrelfan

Postby kestrelfan » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:43 pm

derk morphs into the room with arkangel and tabitha, is everything alright is anybody hur...tabitha are you ok? derk says looking the robotics under Tabitha's skin
Dont Call it a comeback, I've been here for years

I just surf the forums for new mods and nostalgia at this point, that's about it
kestrelfan

Postby kestrelfan » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:49 pm

SciGuy303 wrote:'Quod tibi non consequatur. Memento. Nihil in vita otiosa. "
"Quid est Magister, hæc facis?"
"Audite. Consummatione mundi esse. Ergo omne quod fit habet lucem. Nec dici potest."
"Tu nosti quæ prædico vobis possit videri?"
"Ah. Chaos, ut omnes formae praedictio est."
"Quid est?"
"Chaos patet, dicitur ipsa forma. Si quis autem A temetipso hoc dicis, subversioni lance universi. Non volumus."
"... Etiam magister."
"Non scire hoc, et ibi sunt duo plana regione nostra. Gyn et Atdlt. Gyn est ordo, et firmatum est Atdlt. Utrumque tangit materiam universi.
Aliquando unus ad alterum, ut planum sunt inaequales. Atdlt nunc est quod dominatur. Autem, ibi est Gyn ad Atdlt, et vice versa. Et Atdlt Gyn est, ut in ordinem redigatur est. Potest habere potentiam ad ICTUS in uno planorum, sed non animae. Nunc expergiscere. "

There's a hidden spiritual depth to Arkangel, I'll say that much...
Also FYI, Arkangel knows Latin.
arkangels ramblings reavaeled
What you do not follow. Remember. Nothing in life is useless. "
"What is it, Teacher, dost thou these things?"
"Listen to this. The consummation of the world. Therefore, everything that comes into being has the light. Nor can it be."
"Can be seen by him, Thou knowest the things that I tell you before?"
"Ah. Chaos, so that all the forms of prediction should be."
"What is?"
"Chaos is clear, it is said, the form itself. If any man among you say this from yourself, upset the balance, all of them. We will not."
"... Yes, master."
"I do not know this, and there are two planes to our country. Gyn and Atdlt. Gyn is the order, and his Atdlt. Both deals with the matter of the universe.
At times, one to the other, so that the plane they are unequal. Atdlt now is what dominates. However, there is Gyn to Atdlt, and vice versa. And Atdlt Gyn is to say, is that in order to be drawn up. It is possible to have the power to tap into one of the planes, but not of the soul. Now wake up. "

I just surf the forums for new mods and nostalgia at this point, that's about it
kestrelfan

Postby kestrelfan » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:54 pm

arkangle? are you ok i will write down your rambling and translate them be right back derk speedily inputs the ramblings in to goggle trunslute, this is what he just said

What you do not follow. Remember. Nothing in life is useless. "
"What is it, Teacher, dost thou these things?"
"Listen to this. The consummation of the world. Therefore, everything that comes into being has the light. Nor can it be."
"Can be seen by him, Thou knowest the things that I tell you before?"
"Ah. Chaos, so that all the forms of prediction should be."
"What is?"
"Chaos is clear, it is said, the form itself. If any man among you say this from yourself, upset the balance, all of them. We will not."
"... Yes, master."
"I do not know this, and there are two planes to our country. Gyn and Atdlt. Gyn is the order, and his Atdlt. Both deals with the matter of the universe.
At times, one to the other, so that the plane they are unequal. Atdlt now is what dominates. However, there is Gyn to Atdlt, and vice versa. And Atdlt Gyn is to say, is that in order to be drawn up. It is possible to have the power to tap into one of the planes, but not of the soul. Now wake up. "

SciGuy303

Postby SciGuy303 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:57 pm

Arkangel suddenly woke up to see Derkus in the room. He rubbed his eyes. "How long was I out for?"
I do random stuff and surf on the fourms. That's about it.
kestrelfan

Postby kestrelfan » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:59 pm

about an hour, your were talking in your sleep so i translated here *hands sheet*

elijahdb

Postby elijahdb » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Targon was glad that robotic freak was dead, but apparently he wasn't the cause of the situation... Targon decided to delve deeper into this.
How can you contact me AND a cyborg?
Why do you need to know, uni-face?
Hm. This sentence is-
A paradox won't work.
Thought so. What's pie in mathematical terms?
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286; may I go on?
No need..

"Quintet, be warned. The thing in Tabitha is an AI, fully intelligent. He might try to do something to you." I still don't understand how it can converse with me, but isn't attacking me.
Why is that, Targ-
Shut up.
I've created Type C Hulls for the enemy Mantis, Slug, Rock, and Zoltan ships, and anyone can use these for a mod.
Check out the details here.