New Station is opened.

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Fireclaw27

Re: New Station is opened.

Postby Fireclaw27 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:27 pm

Hello there, this is the helpful civilian ship, "Totally not a slaver", coming in to dock. Are there any sla- I mean Paid-Labourers for sale? Some Man-, er Civilians were looking for some engi "helpers", to work as repairmen, and some humans for food. Um, cooking food. Also do you happen to have any zoltans for "hire", 'cause our reactors pretty terrible, and a bit of zoltan power could really help. On a side note, did you know that dead zoltans make excellent reactor fuel?
Regards, the friendly civilians.

Can I take of these civilian clothes now?
Shh, they could still be listening.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:07 pm

Oh hello "Totally not a slaver" I remember you. You remember me, right? The Missile Master? You might have recognised me being armed with three Artemis Missiles and a Breach Missile launcher.
Didn't we both encounter a Vortex back in Engi space? Of course, I had to let you fight the ship but honestly, who would have thought such a big vessel would only have 1 crew?

But regardless of that, how are you doing?
Fireclaw27

Postby Fireclaw27 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:48 pm

Good to see you again MM, been a while since that vortex now, still have nightmares though, about ships with only one crew. Though maybe not as bad as when I shoved that lanius in with the other slav- no one else is listening right?
Do you still have that Artemis? The one I told you to replace a million times, 'cause it always shot sideways, towards me. Good times.
But what brings you to this store? (If it's to do with Manon again, I don't wanna know).
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Oh yeah those were good times... not for the slaves though.
But yeah I got that faulty missile launcher replaced. Turned out that the main problem was that the Slug who sold it to me actually had sold me a Leto. How was I to know the difference between the two anyway?

As for what brings me here? Well I was thinking of buying a couple of boarding drones for my buddies. They've had some problems with Federation vessels and their Burst Lasers, so I said "Why not drop a big robot in their Life Support?"
Also, turns out having four missiles on your ship takes up a lot of ammunition.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:43 am

By the way Hurricane_Wolf, there seems to be a problem with the Zoltan Shield Bypasses I've bought off you.
I can only use them once to send in a massive crew of six Mantis warriors, but then when I use the conventional teleporter, I'm told the supershields are too strong. Is that a design feature to get me to buy more augments or a bug?
dyno101

Postby dyno101 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:49 pm

I wanted to thank you for the sale of the lanius ship.
I absorbed the flagship.
-Asphydon
"There isn't good or bad. There's just insane."
"Blamsauce!"
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:59 pm

This is the GNS Archon, here from The Phoenix Chronicles shared universe. How's it going?