A Strange Code

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Fireclaw27

Re: A Strange Code

Postby Fireclaw27 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Well, the Engi was right, I do have a mind control machine; specially made to mind control entities of huge power. So I think it should suffice in mind controlling numberwang itself! Now you shall all die. I shall banish kassandra to the minus dimensions, disintegrate all engies, fry Ravanor, and generally kill the rest of you.
Lux can stay because I need my light puns.

Beam Drone: Alas, the world is at an end, oh woe, here ends Sir Beam.
Destruction imminent. Strange voice whose speech = colour - "light blue", please assist. Situation may = destruction of all life...
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Wait you're keeping Lux? That's not a very bright decision

Hey mysterious voice, don't start making puns! Who do you think you are anyway?

I've got the touch. I've got the power. Yeah! After all is said and done, I never walk and never run.

Wait, who could possibly be singing that song in the far flung future of FTL?

Future? This is the present! Why do people think this is the future?

Who else do you think?

Holy crap! That ship! It's like the Dreadknot except shiny and chrome.
There's someone on top of the hull rocking out with a keyboard/guitar that's shooting hot plasma into space.
It's the Assault Platform: Starship Orion Negation Amplifier!

The AP SONA? Oh what a lovely ship!

Rocking into the system with the amplifier turned up to 100. This ship can plant a hymn of valour across lightseconds of space with more accuracy than a metronome! When all hell breaks loose I'm right in the eye of the storm!

Zaln, witness it for you are going down! By the way Engies, Protocol 52.34 is now in effect. You know what that means, right?
Fireclaw27

Postby Fireclaw27 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:32 pm

Activate order 52. Kill all Jedi
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:39 pm

That's Order 66 you digital dummy!
Protocol 52.34 is "Give me co-ordinates to your hidden base, some hull repairs, a gun and some scrap."

Can the gun be a Burst Laser Mk.II or a Flak I please? Not the Captain's Edition either. The Vanilla Advanced Edition Flak I
Fireclaw27

Postby Fireclaw27 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:49 pm

"Apologies. My memory circuits are unstable." Transmitting co-ordinates to secret paradise. Also know as the actiel 5 scrapyard/bank. You may have a flak II, a very heavy laser, and heal bomb. You can borrow the vortex from the secret base.

Unfortunately you must take the not so heavy laser instead. We could not lift the V.HEAVY LASER.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Puzzle me twice foolish meatsacks! For how will you get anywhere when your systems are turned into Italian noodles!

Nooooo! I don't know where anything is on my ship! It's like me senses have been deprived... is that a Hacking System or a Cloaking Device, I don't know.

Not only that but the Gold Text Mantis has replaced their icons with skulls and ghosts.

What can we do about it Kass?

I'll need to get into contact with my friend Gen.

That's cool. Do it before my crew starts eating the equipment!
kestrelfan

Postby kestrelfan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:38 pm

meanwhile at the engi hive mind core *inserts numberwang* the engis will go insane *chokeing laughter*
Dont Call it a comeback, I've been here for years

I just surf the forums for new mods and nostalgia at this point, that's about it
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:50 am

*Meanwhile, at unknown pair of massive asteroids, a fleet of Paramilitary Ships prepare to launch*
Jrmorris

Postby Jrmorris » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:59 pm

And suddenly, a little green man yelling "HELP ME JEB!!!" Hits your ship, exploding in a torus of smoke.

Another little green man follows shortly after, with the biggest smile possible instead of a face.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:49 am

Hey! You scratched my ship's paint and threw on extra struts!
You better pay for that! Nooo! Don't attach those boosters! No! NOOOO!