[RP] Adventures of an A.I.

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: [RP] Adventures of an A.I.

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:21 am

"You mean that ship is not Federation?" Translator asked "Rebels or Pirates? Doesn't matter."

His plates were raised and the cargo hold's air started to drain again "You may want to clear the room and lure those boarders in here. This isn't over until we clear matters up. I'm pretty sure that our home station was not owned by the Rebels or else I wouldn't even be here."
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:39 am

"The station was Federation, but that ship isn't. Maybe the rebels were planning to destroy it anyways, and now they are going to pin it on us and get away clean." Slava explained. The first boarder came into the sensor room. BANG BANG BANG! "Idiot stood right behind the door as it opened. These guys are amateurs."
"The're coming to destroy us... Why?... We want peace..."
The Dark Ones
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:44 am

"Those Rebels were posing as Federation, knowing we destroyed the station, they hoped we'd surrender and they could execute us without a fight." Romero stammered, picking up his rifle. "I'm not going to claim I did the right thing, but desperate times call for desperate measures. If these are truly rebels, then the people aboard were doomed anyway." he continued "Alright, simple plan, I'm gonna go in and flush em out. Slava should keep them pinned down, they should retreat into here. If nothing comes in here assumed I got em all. I am a soldier after all. Sound good?"
This is no easy mission...

BUT YOU SON. YOU WERE BORN FOR IT.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:07 am

"It still doesn't settle right with me" Translator said "Destroying a station isn't a mercy-kill"
He then saw Romero leave the room and seal the doors behind him. The Lanius kept on absorbing the air until the low oxygen lights came on and he couldn't even speak.

He then went back to that project he had been working on earlier while waiting for the enemy to enter to a suffocating death - if the low oxygen warning lights on the doors didn't tip them off.
Superblox

Postby Superblox » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:17 am

Interceptor sighs, speaking for the first time since the drama had started. "Are there anymore still on their ship we need to worry about? If they don't make a retreat and fire, I want to be ready for some return fire."
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:23 am

Slava takes a quick look at the sensor readout. "Looks like their pilot is alone, and the rest of the crew came over here." BANG BANG BANG! "Another suka down." Slava quickly moves over to the door control room. "Disabling the low-O2 lights outside the cargo hold." After he does that, Slava moves back to the sensor room.
The Dark Ones
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:32 am

"Dunno, assume so.

Also, I suggest you avert your eyes."

Romero started with the first of the 3 rebels who was looking away, he took his rifle to his neck and strangled him with it. Breaking his neck within seconds before shooting the second rebel. Then knocking the third off his feet.

He looked down at him, his heart beating violently in his chest.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:49 am

Translator was busy polishing his blades in the cargo hold. I'll need more quantum computers to finish my work. Why couldn't it be Mantis pirates and not Rebels?
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:58 am

Romero looked down at the man as he struggled to reach for his gun, with a strange instinct he heard a voice, the rebel flashed out of existence and was replaced by the corpse of a Federation soldier, holding a pistol and aiming it.

The voices, though so many that it was unrecognizable were blaming Romero for everything, and the corpse was replaced by Walker, aiming his pistol at Romero once more.

Romero took the stock of his rifle and began beating the rebel to death with it. Taking no notice of time or those around him.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:20 am

"Wow... that's... wow." Slava commented. "He's........... wow." BANG BANG BANG! "Another one bites the dust..."
The Dark Ones