[RP] Adventures of an A.I.

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
DarkPhoenix141

Re: [RP] Adventures of an A.I.

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:51 pm

"That doesn't answer my question. You exist at the expense of others of your kind. You have no problem with that, but as soon as a few thousand monsters are killed aboard that station, you throw a fit."

The voice of Walker echos in his mind "Take him down Romero. Do it. You never had trouble before. Gun him down." the apparition said.

"Fuck off Walker... Try me. I dare you." Romero said, holding his rifle up.
This is no easy mission...

BUT YOU SON. YOU WERE BORN FOR IT.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Slava watched all of this from the sensor room, silently. He did not want to get in the middle of this. He watched and heard the arguments get more and more heated....

And he saw a Federation bomber approaching, with weapons extended and charged.

Over the radio Slava heard the Federation Captain say "You are wanted for the murder of 2,104 Federation Personnel, 534 civilians, the destruction of station 00436, and theft of scrap! Surrender or be destroyed!"
"The're coming to destroy us... Why?... We want peace..."
The Dark Ones
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:11 pm

"Oh shit. I thought I killed the communications array.

Slava, patch me in."

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:13 pm

"The microphone on the wall should let you talk to them now," Slava replied. "it is connected to the radio."
"The're coming to destroy us... Why?... We want peace..."
The Dark Ones
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:21 pm

"Okay... let's do it." Romero said to himself, walking over to the microphone.

"Attention Federation vessel. We did not do anything to this station. Repeat, we're innocent Fucking assholes, we did not destroy the station."

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Translator saw the rifle raised at him. He wondered if the Human was that stupid to bring up his gun at close range, especially when the metallic bird could easily disarm him and absorb the rifle (and melt the plastics). He then heard that a Federation bomber was approaching and Romero was doing the talking.

Thinking fast, he took a very deep breath, followed by holding it, rapidly draining the room of its oxygen before taking cover by some crates. He then shouted over the comms "Attention Federation Vessel, we're being held hostage by a madman! His name is Romero and is trying to get us all killed! We're innocent but he is not! Send help immediately!"
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:39 pm

"You motherfucker." Romero said, raising his rifle once more.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:46 pm

"Technically us Lanius don't actually do that deed" Translator replied smugly. In a few minutes he'll be short of breath and either have to leave or room or grab his respirator. Either way he can't talk his way out of this one.

"You forget that I'm not looking out for my own survival here. There are other lives you're affecting with your madness. You can't just say Interceptor and Slava don't matter here. I wanted a fun and exciting journey across the stars and see more metallic opportunities but you've ruined any chance of that. You must either go away or you must die."

---------------

Honestly Phoenix, this is more my opinion than Translator's. I once was in a roleplay where a guy decided that because someone else didn't provide enough spacesuits, that he'd have his cop shoot a trained military soldier and steal his spacesuit instead of just saying "Oh there was another one we overlooked"
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:51 pm

"Damn, sad life for you then." Romero said, smiling. "But fine, let's play a game in our twilight hour. OR at least mine." He said, tossing Translator one of his two remaining pistols, before pulling the second one out and leaving his rifle on the ground. Taking little notice of the Walker apparition raising a pistol in a similar manner against him.

"I'm going to count to five, then I'm pulling the trigger."

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Translator stepped out from cover and grabbed the pistol, wondering if this was a stupid idea. His plates were raised as they absorbed the oxygen making him more vulnerable to attack than normal.
He quickly checked the power cells, then suddenly melted the pistol into a puddle of plastic and metal sludge. "You'll need to pull the trigger several times. I only need to get up close. You want to die by having your oxygen removed from you, having hot metal splashed over your skin and into your body or being cut apart with my blades?"