[RP] Adventures of an A.I.

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
DarkPhoenix141

Re: [RP] Adventures of an A.I.

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:59 pm

"Well, I was going to give you a chance. Convince you to go 'Hey MAYBE it's a bad idea to do this. Maybe I shouldn't kill someone with the best intentions, who didn't in any sense want anyone else but him to get hurt.'. But hey, you creepy motherfuckers can't feel emotion anyway, so I guess it was a lost cause.

You really aren't better then your Federation friends, or their savage counterparts.

Or the mantis.

One."

Romero then heard Walker's voice in his head

I guess you are one insane motherfucker, not me. One."
This is no easy mission...

BUT YOU SON. YOU WERE BORN FOR IT.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:05 am

"Your best intentions are to get us all killed all because you couldn't get over the horrors of war. Boo hoo. Your lost your team to a bunch of Humans" Translator said mockingly "Not once have I heard you mention anything about you doing anything or any other alien. If the Federation didn't care about the lives of its people, why is the Rebellion a Humans-only club?"

He took a step forward before lowering his plates. The oxygen would slowly return to the room now that he wasn't draining the life support. "You're the least friendly aerobic being I've ever met"
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:15 am

"You haven't met our kind rebel friends have you? They butcher you and your kind for sport." Romero said.

"And don't you fucking DARE trivialize what I saw and did there! Don't you fucking try. How do you think I feel when I think back to those men's families when I HAVE to remember what happened on a daily fucking basis? How do you think? How do you think I haven't shot myself already? And how many people have your kind killed? How many have they killed so they could eat their ships because you fat-asses can't go a few days without food?" Romero yelled in retaliation.

"He's right you know. Two."

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:23 am

"I see now. You never were part of the Federation..." Translator commented "You accidentally ended up on a Federation ship by mistake and no one told you that the Rebellion was at the other end of the spaceport you hitched a ride at."

Another step forward. "The Lanius have done way worse than you. I told you about Engi planets haven't I? Why do they never make those massive metal spheres with all those programs running inside? Because we ate them all. From crust to core. Many Engi lives were lost that day. And do you know what the Hive-Mind said when we apologised?"

"Apology accepted" he said "The Engies lost trillions and they just took it as acceptable losses."
Don't know what point I'm raising there...
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:33 am

"Guys, we have more important problems than your past right now! I'm reading teleporter energy signatures! WE ARE BEING BOARDED!" Slava screams
"The're coming to destroy us... Why?... We want peace..."
The Dark Ones
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:36 am

Translator said back to Slava over the comms "Tell the Marines you're not the madman trying to shoot up the cargo hold."
He looked to Romero "Well you can tell it to the Marines now"
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:40 am

"WHAT?! Where the FUCK did you get that from?! I am not a rebel." Romero yelled, suddenly taking notice of Walker walking alongside the Lanius, pointing his pistol at him.

"So you're admitting you're the monster here? And YOU are the one who's supposed to be punished here? You do far worse the me on a daily basis and you piss it off. Because you don't have feelings.

Don't pretend you care for a single one of those people aboard the Federation station.

Don't even try you want a peaceful resolution here. You just want blood and glory, just like Walker."

With that, the Walker apparition spoke up.

"Shut it Romero. It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. You destroyed that station because you fucking felt like it. Don't pretend otherwise. You shot me because you had to be a hero. You shot Adams because he knew.

Don't pretend you're the victim here."
it said "T-This isn't my fault you sonuvabitch." Romero replied to the apparition "Is it? I didn't do anything. But the truth was undeniable. So you created your own. Hurts doesn't it?"

Next thing he knew, the ground collapsed around him, he found himself in the desert once more, looking on at Walker, time stopped. Fire engulfed him and his team, and he found himself crawling toward his pistol. Before looking on at the reflection of himself, with Walker next to him again, this time the mirror was shattered.

He pointed the pistol at himself, and placed a shaking hand on the trigger, before he could pull it. He collapsed. And the world faded to white.
Last edited by DarkPhoenix141 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:45 am

"I'm saying I'm the monster here but at least I'm not trying to kill entire stations just for a few pieces of scrap. Translators are supposed to reduce enemy casualties when going for scrap. By taking sources that won't kill thousands"

Yeah that's the point I'm raising I think...

He then saw Walker talking to his imaginary hallucinations and before he could say "Screw this" and rush at him, the man had already incapacitated himself. Knowing Marines were onboard now, Translator immediately got to his knees and raised his claws in the air in surrender.
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:49 am

Romero rubbed his head, just a trip, a flash, a migraine but with flashbacks. Nothing more.

He pulled out his pistol, but one final memory stopped him.

The walls on the station had said A0391.

There's no way an actual Federation ship could have screwed up that number so badly.

These weren't Federation, they'd have announced their presence by now.

Something wasn't right.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:25 am

Slava noticed the same mistake almost the same time Romero did. Slava grabbed his rifle from the secret stash in the O2 vent. "Alright, let's do this!" He said, then called the cargo hold, "Translator! Romero! Prepare to repel boarders!"
"The're coming to destroy us... Why?... We want peace..."
The Dark Ones